I Think. Therefore, I Am Confused.

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gary Val Tenuta

I Think. Therefore, I Am Confused.

Post by Gary Val Tenuta » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:41 am

Hi all. :smt006

I stumbled onto this site thru a google search for gematria discussions. I was pleasantly surprised to see such a wide variety of forum topics here! Looks great. Looking forward to browsing around. :smt003  

Back in the 90s I began an exploration of the possibility that our Latin derived alphabet and the English language are encoded to correspond with the base-10 number system. The work evolved over the years to the point where Michael Tsarion (some of you may know of him) called it "a significant contribution to the establishment of an English-based system of gematria". Hey, who am I to argue! :smt102 All I know is that it's been a real trip down the rabbit hole. :smt045

Some time later I had an idea for a novel that would incorporate the prophet Ezekiel's encounter with a strange object from the sky with the current interest in 2012. It turned out that my gematria work could fit right into the plot and 9 years later I finished the novel, The Ezekiel Code. Stop by and check out the video trailers if you'd like.

So, let's see, what else? Well, to wrap it all up in a word, I guess you could just say I'm an esotericaholic. Wait. Is that a word? :smt017 I guess it is now. Okay, maybe not. But you know what I mean. If it's weird, unusual, unexplained, mystical, magical, metaphysical or goes bump in the night, I'm probably interested in it. :smt002

Image[/img][/i]

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

I point to the sticky above your post;
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=19949

I have removed some links..

Gary Val Tenuta

Post by Gary Val Tenuta » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:55 am

Rhutobello wrote:Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

I point to the sticky above your post;
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=19949

I have removed some links..
Ah! Okay, thanks. I thought the Introduction thread would be an acceptable place to include some links.  :)

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:14 am

A warm welcome to the MB forum. i'm sure you'll find lots of unexplained, mystical, weird, unusual,magical, and metaphysical matters being discussed here by the members. ENJOY!!!

Gary Val Tenuta

Post by Gary Val Tenuta » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:10 am

misty sur wrote:A warm welcome to the MB forum. i'm sure you'll find lots of unexplained, mystical, weird, unusual,magical, and metaphysical matters being discussed here by the members. ENJOY!!!
Hi,

Thanks! Yup, there's a lot of that stuff here.  :)
Too bad they don't allow any links. :smt018 A lot of what I would contribute to discussions would often require links to sites where further information could be seen. Kinda limits the breadth of discussions. Seems like if someone posted a link to an objectionable site then the members could just flag the post or report it to the moderators.  :smt017

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:49 am

welcome. do not worry about who to argue with. there are thousands of people here who take part in discussions you initiate. whether they will remove your confusion or make you more confused, depends on how you treat them. enjoy!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:25 am

hello,
Welcome to the forum :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”