50yo Southern Male Seeking My Own Path

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mrkiii

50yo Southern Male Seeking My Own Path

Post by mrkiii » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Hello. I'm a 50 year old American male. I was raised in a fundamentalist area of the South, but by a mother with New Age ideas: I would come home from Baptist Summer Youth Camp to bookcases filled with Seth and Edgar Cayce. In school I was drawn to the sciences, especially physics. By the tie I was 25, I was well on the way to forming my own understanding of The Big Picture: a quantum probabilistic Universe conforming to our Will.
I've devoted attention at various times to astrology, runes, wiccan concepts, yoga... the usual beginner tour. Most everything has incorporated nicely into my worldview.
I'm now closing a period where my Sun and Mercury have both progressed through conjunction with my natal Pluto. It's been a good trip: a bit dark, but gave me a guide and in-depth exploration of Western High Magick, the Tarot, the Qabalah, and Themela. Still processing these insights.
Today's Solar Eclipse conjuncted my natal Saturn, while today's Jupiter/Uranus conjunction happened directly on my Descendant. In opening myself to these excellent energies, I have joined this board. I look forward to interacting with you all! Be patient with me, please.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:56 am

hello,
Welcome to the forum :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”