Another Newbie

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

YellowMoon

Another Newbie

Post by YellowMoon » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:10 am

:smt006 Hello everyone,  I ran across this site from a friends link.   It looks to be a wonderful site and I am looking forward to spending lots of time here and making friends.   I am here to help others and to learn more..   I have been psychic since a child.   I have had many experiences with the psychic world. At first I really did not understand why I was so different , but I have known for many years now.   I have been searching and trying to further my education on my gifts.     I have been doing readings for several years now.   I am lucky to be very gifted in all areas of the psychic world.     I try to take time each day to learn more and to help someone each day.   I am also a healer.  I am a fallen angel whos wings have been clipped.  They are growing back so that I can go further in this world helping people.     There are times when I doubt my gifts, but I know that they are there and are very strong..  I would love to hear from others with similar interest.   My goal is to give back.. To Pay it Forward.  I would love to help anyone that needs it.  Just let me know if i can. I am a very good medium.  I have all of the clairs..   I am from the United States.  Oklahoma     People around here still have a hard time believing in psychics.   I dont advertise it , but am planning on building a website in the near future.   I have not charged for any readings in the past, but have been told that i need to..    I hope to make some wonderful friends here and look forward to hearing from you..  Thanks for listening...YM

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:22 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

YellowMoon

Re Welcome

Post by YellowMoon » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:44 am

Thank you for the warm welcome Rhutobello !   I look forward to spending alot of time here..   Any suggestions on which places are the best?   I love to do pic. readings.  I am a medium and psychic...  You can point me in the right direction if you like...  Thanks, YM :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”