Hi from Australia

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kanga

Hi from Australia

Post by Kanga » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:43 am

Just stopping by to say hi..
Im a mother of two in NSW Australia.
I dont know what else to say about me, except right now Im stuck in making a choice, dont know which way to go, the safe way or the other one.
Im not in a position that chances can be taken, but I dont want to miss out on a possible new life direction either.
Damned if I do, damned if I dont.

slinky

Hi

Post by slinky » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:51 am

Hey Kanga, Im also in Australia, Ive only just joined this site but, its been really interesting. I hope you find what your looking for here:)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Hello and welcome from the other side of the world, pleased to meet you:)
Hope you enjoy being here.

Suzi

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:24 am

Hi Kanga Aussie .  I'm Evard .

I'm the Manna n Games Western Advisor to Tax Effect at New Year's Christian Western Calendar
Formation of Refurbish Standard to Begin Advisor~y Central Australia Western Kingdom Accord.t
Fruit and Green Grove Harvest near the new township province of Dancing Bear , CenBr0n ,Aussi
and if you can with intellect understand what I say .. I will also offer I am Sydney Regal Building :
New Evard Castle Advisor to the Virginia States CommonWealth and refurb~ architectural network
Standard and Poor 5 AUS Dollar Jamaican Conced~ense Accord With Ombudsmen Airship and Sir!
Richard Branson Affiliate Allegheny National Reservoir North Continent Appalachian W. Wilson !!@$
Canadian GDP [Gross Domestic Product] TransHigh Common Canadian Imperial Invest[2]v4 (+)#
Englnd Refurb Conserve Economy2 Civilization Conservation Assured Ecology Druidic Promonent !!
self-worth personal leader with my own report .,. and I have never been to Australia as it is South.

If you can read this with intellect and admin {and Suzico} will allow this comment .. I will save this
thought on a document NotePad and wanted to tell you about myself on your introduction .. so Hi!!.,
:-D  :-)   I'm a quite eccentric person who likes druidry and refurbishment and ecology .. BlessedB!!  Welcome to MB .,.   Evard .

Kanga

Post by Kanga » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 am

Nice to meet everybody you are all very friendly.
Hello G'day slinky. It does look interesting here, lots of different subjects.
Thank you Suzico.
Thank you Evard. I dont go to Sydney much I think you are talking about the Queen Victoria Building.
m sorry I dont understand everything you said here, but I appreciate your time, you are very thoughtful to welcome me, thank you.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”