Course In Miracles, Spiritual and Tarot

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rifkah

Course In Miracles, Spiritual and Tarot

Post by Rifkah » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:26 am

After 56 years of life I'm open to hearing the links of Prayer and Tarot.  I believe that positive attracts and creates positive and negative does likewise.  I consciously direct myself toward being focused, balanced and embracing peace of mind.   :smt017 Not always able to maintain it, but it's my first choice.  I've been reading Tarot since '71 and now would like to make it my career path along with writing and publishing.  Despite my years (392 in dog years) I'm naive and afraid and seek confidence and perhaps a mentor to achieve my newly identified and expressed goals. :smt002  I hope it isn't too late for me - after all KFC was older then me when he started his own successful venture; same for Grandma Moses.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:32 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard.com Rifkah. I wish & Hope you do well in Life. & I think that u will do a good job in the Tarot reading carrer.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:29 pm

Hey, welcome aboard. i dont know why but your intro in among the best i have read. it would be a pleasure to learn from you and share your experiences.

Regards,
Abhishek

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:31 pm

welcome aboard :smt006 from one tarot reader to another!maybe we can exchange readings sometimes! :) I am teaching classes on tarot reading beginning Monday, would appreciate your input?
                                                            Samantha

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:27 pm

hello,
welcome to mysticboard.org. have a great time
swetha

Return to “Introduce Yourself”