Hello! I'm happy to have found this site.

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wonderfeather

Hello! I'm happy to have found this site.

Post by wonderfeather » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm really excited that I found this site.  I'm enjoying my spiritual journey.  Recently I've become very interested in Energy Medicine/Healing, Intuition Development, Chakra and lots more...seems like I just can't get enough!  Sometimes it's hard to find people to talk to about all of this.  I'm hoping this site will be helpful in that aspect.

Thanks for maintaining a site like this.  I look forward to meeting you all.

Wonderfeather

George

Re: Hello! I'm happy to have found this site.

Post by George » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:06 pm

wonderfeather wrote:Hi Everyone,

I'm really excited that I found this site.  I'm enjoying my spiritual journey.  Recently I've become very interested in Energy Medicine/Healing, Intuition Development, Chakra and lots more...seems like I just can't get enough!  Sometimes it's hard to find people to talk to about all of this.  I'm hoping this site will be helpful in that aspect.

Thanks for maintaining a site like this.  I look forward to meeting you all.

Wonderfeather
Welcome Wonderfeather!

Originaly i came hear to learn Tarot Reading and found myself descovering that i was learning to trust my intuition etc.  It just amazing what you find when your not looking for it and when you are, boy you found you hit the jack pot!
:smt006

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:37 am

Hi! Welcome Aboard!

Since you are interested in healing, you might like this: http://www.mysticscripts.com/self-help/crystal-healing/

Enjoy!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:16 am

Hello and welcome to the forum

PerfecTess

Welcome Wonderfeather!

Post by PerfecTess » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:09 pm

I hope that you find everything that you're looking for here at this site, as it has such a huge array of resources available at no cost to any of us.  It may be hard to sort through all the spam posts that people are sending out just to increase their posting number, but I think that if you're willing to take the time to look you'll find that there are a lot of educated people on here willing to help you out in whatever it is in which they specialize.  
Have a wonderful journey!
~Tess

Return to “Introduce Yourself”