Hello everyone!!!:)

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kcv09

Hello everyone!!!:)

Post by kcv09 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Hi Everyone!!..My names Kc, I'm 20 years young and I'm from Texas trying to beat the heat but been here my whole life so kind of use to it now.

Well I'm not unfamiliar with tarot reading, growing up my family has always openly exposed my sibilings and myself to the physics and tarot readings. I'm here to actullay learn how to do tarots myself it's just a beatiful thing to me personally.Precognition would be something I'd be intrested in learning alot on as well, I know it's not just some simple thing but I'd like to learn. Both my mother and father had their own spirtiual thing going on and I want to embark mine. I'm really glad I'm here and learn from others with longer experience.

Other then that I have an older sister who has thought me alot, her daughter which is my neice is a good girl over all.My younger brother is more like a son to me although we the 3 of us are 5 yrs apart I have the really nurturing thing about me. I love the people that love me back and the peole that don't like me I can't hate , I wasn't put in this world to hate. My grandmother has a huge influence on my decisions and thoughts and outlook about life..I think that's about it oh I have a dog shitzu I call him Pokerface he's my baby, had him since he was a puppy love him so much.

George

Re: Hello everyone!!!:)

Post by George » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:31 am

kcv09 wrote:Hi Everyone!!..My names Kc, I'm 20 years young and I'm from Texas trying to beat the heat but been here my whole life so kind of use to it now.

Well I'm not unfamiliar with tarot reading, growing up my family has always openly exposed my sibilings and myself to the physics and tarot readings. I'm here to actullay learn how to do tarots myself it's just a beatiful thing to me personally.Precognition would be something I'd be intrested in learning alot on as well, I know it's not just some simple thing but I'd like to learn. Both my mother and father had their own spirtiual thing going on and I want to embark mine. I'm really glad I'm here and learn from others with longer experience.

Other then that I have an older sister who has thought me alot, her daughter which is my neice is a good girl over all.My younger brother is more like a son to me although we the 3 of us are 5 yrs apart I have the really nurturing thing about me. I love the people that love me back and the peole that don't like me I can't hate , I wasn't put in this world to hate. My grandmother has a huge influence on my decisions and thoughts and outlook about life..I think that's about it oh I have a dog shitzu I call him Pokerface he's my baby, had him since he was a puppy love him so much.
Hello and welcome!

this is a great place for tarot with a lot of great people!

good luck!
:smt006

Return to “Introduce Yourself”