Searching for answers

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

HollinderC

Searching for answers

Post by HollinderC » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:02 pm

Hi all.

Im Holly, 21, female and from the Black Country, England.
I have an interesting back ground everyone around me is either male, a medium a light worker, reiki healer or crystal healer.
but none of them have been able to help me with my "situation"

Please read the following:

I'd appreciate some insight from both genders.

I am a virgo woman and when I was 17, I met a libra male who was 21. Typically tall dark and handsome, smile to die for etc. He was at a friends house and the moment we met it everything was so clear, like he'd been missing from my life and my friend was jealous he liked me and not her. (he even showed me where he lived which my friend was seething about because she wanted him to herself even though she was living with and is now married to a friend of his)
We went on a few dates and hung out alot after that. Obviously being a libra he's a bit of a ladies man - HOWEVER when a woman who didn't know me started shouting at me giving me abuse because I was with him and not her I got disheartened as she pointed out that I was fat and she wasn't and he shouldn't be with a fat girl because I wasn't pretty enough. He immediately jumped to my defense and said "Well she's more woman that you'll ever be" and the woman who shouted at me told him he didn't know what he was missing and walked off.
He later told me that he'd rather be with me than anyone else. A year later we kind of lost contact through him having family problems and I went out with his best friend. He later told me I should be with him not his friend - it lasted a week. After months of him him not showing up, promising to meet me - I cut all ties and went into a serious relationship.
Even though we cut ties every year since I was 18 he's phoned me from Ireland to wish me Happy Birthday, even though he's busy working there as a security guard during the end of August/start of September.

I'm now 21 and he's coming 25. We recently got back in touch and everytime we've met up he's been on time. He jokes about us having children, contantly asks me about what I want from the future etc and I never take him seriously enough and just laugh. He's shared with me a few family problems and even invited me to his house (he helps his mom look after his disabled sister) something which he never, ever does as he's very protective of his sister.
We went window shopping in HMV and I got my cash out to pay for the DVD I wanted and he asked to look at it so I gave it him and he went and paid for it and didnt want the money back.

I went to a psychic night recently and 3 of the mediums told me this guy is "the one" but I'm not so sure.

I know libra men are notorious for having women under their spell and them finding it impossible to leave.

So ladies and gentleman... Verdicts please?
:)

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:35 am

Hello .  I'm not a verdict person .

OK so he's "charming" . and you
thought he 'looks good' .  Maybe
it bothers other people about his
choice to be polite . When you ::
met him , did you let him know ,
what you appear to be at first . .

Not to bother your sense of likes
to be appropriate to "ideal" man
though , is he continuing with ~
a sense of polite behavin .,. or :
honest~ly attracted to "charm" .     If he's ethically polite Libra , are their unsaid 'thoughts' . You mentioned forecast and
a sense of the people you aren't accustomed to being happy with : being a form of "prognosticate" or psychic . I wonder
what the role of those you mention as having a form of 'power of whim and the thoughts about magic' affect this ways a
"comment on being charmed by a man with other people interested in his likelihood to be happy with ethical visiting" . , .
AND welcome to MB .  Enjoy your writing and reading here . May your circle of friends be kind like forum eccentricity :-D

Note : I wonder again what the value of the forecast of people you mention at Black Country will be with prognostication .

Thanks and a likely hooray for finding such a welcome "friend" being the man you enjoy as visiting and mingling . Evard .

sucrammarcus88ffa

Post by sucrammarcus88ffa » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Greetings Holly,

Glad that you both still managed to keep in contact despite him being away for work.
:)

Also, it is good to hear that 3 mediums gave you the thumbs up.
By the way, I know a little on the Destiny Cards system, perhaps you could provide me with both your date of birth so that I can have the opportunity do some calculations for you?

Best regards,
Marcus

Return to “Introduce Yourself”