well isn't this nice!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fruffle

well isn't this nice!

Post by fruffle » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Hey everyone, I've been a lurker here for a while, and on many forums for years and often don't bother to register and post because I feel a lot of what I have to say/ask has already been said/asked.  

But I'm doing it anyway here because I feel like I just don't have anyone to talk to anymore.  I definitely don't know anyone who is interested in stuff like this.   Also some of you seem to be so helpful.

I'm a 26 year old female living in the Pacific Northwest.  If any of you are nearby I'd love to hear from you :)

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Welcome to Mystic Board as an official member!  So glad you chose to stay around.  I am sure there are many that would love to hear what you have to say and will join in in your chats!  Blessings to you
MangoMom

George

Re: well isn't this nice!

Post by George » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:23 pm

fruffle wrote:Hey everyone, I've been a lurker here for a while, and on many forums for years and often don't bother to register and post because I feel a lot of what I have to say/ask has already been said/asked.  

But I'm doing it anyway here because I feel like I just don't have anyone to talk to anymore.  I definitely don't know anyone who is interested in stuff like this.   Also some of you seem to be so helpful.

I'm a 26 year old female living in the Pacific Northwest.  If any of you are nearby I'd love to hear from you :)

Welcome! and it's about time you spoke up!  you can't make friends until you say hi!  HI!   :smt002  :smt016  i love this forum because of the acceptance of my beliefs.  :smt020

Return to “Introduce Yourself”