Blesses to be a part of this forum

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Agora

Blesses to be a part of this forum

Post by Agora » Fri May 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Hello friends,

I am around 22 years old, Engineer by career. My belief in palmistry and Psychic reading started when i was 14/15 years old, when i went along with my relatives to meet a palmist. He predicted a few bad things, which came true. At the same place we even met one more guy who is a guru to that Palmist. He just looked at my face and predicted a few things, again a few have turned true, some are yet to be seen in future :)

I have a curious mind and i started reading palmistry and astrology books few years back. I'm an Amateur as i never spared enough time for it, though i plan to become a professional after few years. Joined a few forums before, but this one is the best till date :)

Hope all of you will have a great mutual learning and be of help to people in need :)

Have a nice day,
Agora

P.S :- I posted a new topic for my own palm reading
http://mysticboard.org/pa ... hp?t=79355
Hope some of you will be able to give me your insights.

Agora

Post by Agora » Fri May 04, 2012 12:47 pm

sorry it is Blessed*  :)

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri May 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Palmistry is known to show folds in the lines on life and health as folds to life and "love" .
When you have a length of Life . it's the basic life with the role of Deific showing you will
continue on health as you are seen with chaot to dismayer as healthy with good probabl
to begin the ways health and biorhythm make life in self as trait of health in Life and 0M

Yer folds are distracted by problems in the Deific way of Life and life to begin future . , .
known as predicting the future by palm and facia . . known to be advanced face reading
and unscarred though un~ego*d hands make good reading if you are relax selfless . , .
and relaxing the hands and ego!ed! thoughts makes your Life plan legal to be realism @
If you are not ego*ed not to Self in reading .,. though unselfish to agenda of Worth . . .
and if your "worth" is good life and personal health without manner of un#worth health
you can get Love if you know about your own agenda to relax and not be then ego*ind
unless the "example" will be "way to begin less health of (worth) ego* and mindful" 0M.
I say welcome to mysticboard . I am offering my affected opinion . Good Luck Addend:     be good or you are uh ego~ed .

peredhil31

Post by peredhil31 » Sat May 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Welcome.  You'll find many here who share your interests. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”