New... and I need help.

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Brittany_Love

New... and I need help.

Post by Brittany_Love » Sun May 20, 2012 4:29 am

I have terrible anxiety around people. It's controlling my life. Everywhere I go I get this anxiety and all you want to do is escape. I was wondering if maybe this had to do with spirits.

I should start out with the fact that I have alot of dreams about the dead. I have seen many things in my dreams. I have always felt a bit different than others.

Maybe you know why I have anxiety? Maybe you don't. But, if it's from spirits I wish I knew how to channel them. It seems I can only channel them in my dreams.  :smt009

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun May 20, 2012 5:26 am

Chan nel ling Spi rit s .

First of all ., hello . My name here is Evard . .
I'm not the formal introduction person and hi
you say you have equi va lent of stage fright.

Maybe you tried a technique to relax and it uh
in fact gave you worse centered anxiety . ~!!$

You said you see spirits in your dreams as the
equi val ent of dead in sleeping as dream ing .

I wonder what way you channel dream spirits.
[ Welcome to MysticBoard.com ] Enjoy :-D :-D !!

Laluna6

Post by Laluna6 » Sun May 20, 2012 11:16 am

I do not know why you are having this issue. Do you experience panic attacks? Are you sleeping okay? How long? Are you taking any medication? Do you have a history of some sort of traumatic event which led to building anxiety?(no need to actually answer all these questions on a public board, just some things to consider). Find the source of the issue if you can whether it be something physical, mental, or spiritual. I would try different methods of relaxation.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”