Hello everyone!!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

animediva84

Hello everyone!!

Post by animediva84 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:16 am

Hello Everyone, :smt006

My name is Tamera. I recently decided to go on a spiritual path to contact my spirit guides and find my place in this world. I am housewife so I have a lot of time on my hands. ( no kids, but love to have some) Oh.. and happily married. I dont have any friends so I'm looking to finds like minded friends. I also what to start mediating. I guess fear , not wanting to do it alone. So greetings and hope i learn something on this site.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Welcome Tamera

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:43 am

Welcome Tamera, :smt006

Today you have just found your first like minded friend on Mystic Board.

We cannot mediate along with you, but we can definitely go a long way towards significantly reducing your fear of meditating in private.

I would however highly recommend that in addition to private meditation sessions, meditating with a group of other fellow meditators on a weekly basis in your local area is also required to keep you motivated and self disciplined enough to keep going, when the fears and doubts begin to once more get the best of you.

Also you need a knowledgeable and understanding teacher/faciltator or group leader, as well as the constructive feedback which can only be provided by the other students, to help you sort out what is genuine psychic information, from what is only fantasy, imagination or wishful thinking.

Increasing our natural psychic ability during meditation sessions (if indeed this is why you have chosen to meditate in the first place) without at the same time further developing this sorting out ability which is called discernment, is an excellent recipe for disaster on a major scale.

Your safety and health and your soul's divine nature must always be given the utmost highest priority over everything else, whether you are meditating alone or as part of a group.

Love, Light and Peace,

EoT  :smt020

animediva84

Post by animediva84 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:08 am

Thank you very much!! I'll look into it right away.

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:17 am

Hi Tamera! Welcome to the forums!! I am glad that you are here and I hope that you enjoy your stay and that you will participate as well as learn from others in this eclectic group.

By the way, I love your icon flower, it is beautiful! But then the rose is OUR flower for Geminians!

Consider yourself a friend! Again, I am very happy that you are here and there is lots to read and do here! So, enjoy! :)

May your day be a most blessed one with much joy!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

animediva84

Post by animediva84 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Thank you!! I actually didnt know that the rose was a Gemini flower...It was all on impulse when I selected it.....lol

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi there and wellcome, I also just joined recently. It's a very good idea to start to meditate, for me it means a lot.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”