New member here! Happy New Years :)

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Aquo

New member here! Happy New Years :)

Post by Aquo » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Hello everybody,

I am a new member to this community, and I would like to introduce my self.
My name is Tadas, but you can call my by my nick name - aquo. I am a student, I study English Philology in University of Education, Lithuania. I joined this community because I often dream when I sleep and I am really getting into it lately, because these dreams are so often, I just can't stop thinking about them. I want to wish you all happy new years, I hope your all dreams will come true (not the dreams that you dream while you sleep  :smt003 )
I would also like to say that if you want to ask me anything feel free to do it right away by posting below or just PMing me. I am interested in playing with guitar and reading :) At the moment I am trying to play a song by 3 doors down - duck and run. Anyone like that song? :)

Cheers

~aquo

LaraDean

Hey y'all!

Post by LaraDean » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:57 pm

My name is Lara. I am new to this kind of thing. I've been reading Tarot cards since I was teenager, but there is always more to learn. I also love Astrology. It can be a challenge finding friends IRL who share these interests, so I am looking forward to learning from people this way. Namaste.

LaraDean

Hey y'all!

Post by LaraDean » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:57 pm

My name is Lara. I am new to this kind of thing. I've been reading Tarot cards since I was teenager, but there is always more to learn. I also love Astrology. It can be a challenge finding friends IRL who share these interests, so I am looking forward to learning from people this way. Namaste.

toto

Post by toto » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Hello Aquo and Lara,
Wish you a happy welcome.
Wow! such vivid dreams are so lucky to get.
You can sing too! Singing and dreaming is just 'swinging'.
toto

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 am

Hello. Glad to get introduced with you all.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”