Seeking guidance

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DarkAge

Seeking guidance

Post by DarkAge » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:37 am

Greetings to all! :)

I am 19 years old, and in those years I have been questioning reality. I have come to understand a lot, and 3 months ago my life changed dramatically. I have been revealed the truth, and knowing this truth there is only one path I can take in my life.

It is not an easy path, and I am encountering difficulties. That is why I have been seeking guidance lately. Today, I have been led here, so I hope that I will find something here that will be of significance to me.

I am asking anyone who can, to speak the words which are upon their self, for I am seeking those words. I will understand them, even if their relevance is not understood.

On the other hand, I am interested in this community and look forward to hearing what you have to say. :) I believe there are a lot of psychic's, etc, here and therefore this will be interesting for both me and those who are interested.

Regards,
Igor

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:31 am

Yor are just 19 years old. A lot of the world are yet to explore and you stil have pletty of time. Never get depressed and always be positive minded. May god help you.

George

Re: Seeking guidance

Post by George » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:40 pm

DarkAge wrote:Greetings to all! :)

I am 19 years old, and in those years I have been questioning reality. I have come to understand a lot, and 3 months ago my life changed dramatically. I have been revealed the truth, and knowing this truth there is only one path I can take in my life.

It is not an easy path, and I am encountering difficulties. That is why I have been seeking guidance lately. Today, I have been led here, so I hope that I will find something here that will be of significance to me.

I am asking anyone who can, to speak the words which are upon their self, for I am seeking those words. I will understand them, even if their relevance is not understood.

On the other hand, I am interested in this community and look forward to hearing what you have to say. :) I believe there are a lot of psychic's, etc, here and therefore this will be interesting for both me and those who are interested.

Regards,
Igor

you for sure our welcome here... go explorer the forums for topics you are interested in and see what there is to learn. Reply and start your own topics and have fun and learn that is the best way to take on those questions and see what is out there.
:smt006

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:17 am

Yes I am fully agreed with George. thank you.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”