Hi I would like to Introduce Myself To the Group

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

racheal vaz

Post by racheal vaz » Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:05 am

hello Piscean,

I have heard about Cheiro... and feel that he was good in his field. actually my dad used to read a lot about him...just picked up bits frm him. r u also a palmist?

PisceanExtraordinaire

Post by PisceanExtraordinaire » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:11 pm

racheal vaz wrote:hello Piscean,

I have heard about Cheiro... and feel that he was good in his field. actually my dad used to read a lot about him...just picked up bits frm him. r u also a palmist?
I've looked into the field, but I feel I'm better at Astrology, probably because it gives me the chance to relate to people (which I like doing). I actually first heard about Cheiro through way of Mata Hari. I love history (especially WWI stuff) and it was rumoured that he had had a fling with Mata "She's SUCH a Leo" Hari. So I kinda took it from there.

But, anyways, back to the topic. Has anyone seen Red Jewel, lately?

Red Jewl 1111

Re: Red Jewl 1111

Post by Red Jewl 1111 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:51 pm

Hi I'm here...

I haven't been getting any notifications for some reason.. I think my email has been messed up.. I'm looking for Arian... has anyone seen her...

Anyway, I'm here .. Did you need me for something... Let me know.

In Light.. Red Jewel 1111

Red Jewl 1111

RE: Cheiro

Post by Red Jewl 1111 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:19 am

Hi ..

Wow.. I will have to read up on him.. I know that everybody does there thing differently.. sometimes I have visons first and then the empath comes in but, usually I feel it and then see it but it almost does act simultaneously... They usually go together and until I actually focused to try to find out which came first I didn't know and thought it was at the same time...

I have used Tarot in the past on and off but all these vision were without any tools... Like I said before the empath thing is constant and if I focus on someone or something, I can pick up vibes on the other side of the ocean.. There is one guy in Australia that is on a group I'm on , and I read him so well... I was on there for a couple months and then it started coming to me after I ws on there for a little while and mostly because I focused in on him... He said some things that got people mad but, I knew what he was trying to say...

I have a lot of symbolic stuff in my dreams.. But, thank for the reference to Cheiro.. I will check into it.. Some people can't breathe when they are getting a vision.. Some people can't hear when they are getting one.. I've had that happen too..

Anyway,, Take care and thanks.... In light Red Jewel 1111

Return to “Introduce Yourself”