Greetings to all

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Geanie7

Greetings to all

Post by Geanie7 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:01 am

Greetings all,

I am new on this board and this is my first post in this forum. I am a mother of 2 beautiful daughters who enlighten my life.
I bumped into this website by chance while searching for guidance on forums.

Recently, I have started learning Tarot but I am novice at it.

I look forward to valuable advice & guidance on life & spirituality at Mystic Board.

Kind Regards

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Dear Geanie,

It is my pleasure to be one of the first to welcome you to Mystic Board, and it looks as though I will also be giving you your first reading.

In a manner we are all to varying degrees learners or novices, as the more we learn the more we come to realize that there is still to be learned.

Regards,

EoT  :smt006

korrin

Post by korrin » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:18 am

Geanie,

I'm wanting to develop my Tarot reading abilities as well--thus why I'm new here too!  When I read for friends and family, there seems to be a good resonance.  I would like to stretch out beyond daily readings and a few random readings I've done for people on some Facebook group!  I have only ever really used the Rider Waite deck, and so many people use all these really interesting decks.  It would be really neat to explore them.

I wish you the best of wishes with your endeavors and hope to see you around on the boards.

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Welcome Geanie, please enjoy your stay :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”