Number 6

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vadersmyfather

Number 6

Post by Vadersmyfather » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:25 am

Hey everyone Im a Lifepath 6. Also a veteran of a combat tour in Iraq, kinda ironic i thought. but i definitely related to my number report and have always known i was a 6 even if i didn't have a label for it before. i had a question so i made an account. I've visited this site periodically the past few years.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Number 6

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:05 am

Vadersmyfather wrote:Hey everyone Im a Lifepath 6. Also a veteran of a combat tour in Iraq, kinda ironic i thought. but i definitely related to my number report and have always known i was a 6 even if i didn't have a label for it before. i had a question so i made an account. I've visited this site periodically the past few years.
Is that really you Luke? :smt002 :smt002

Hmmm...... I am a Life Path 11 myself.

And you are already a veteran of a combat tour in Iraq, at the relatively young age of 23.

This life experience would have undoubtedly given you a very different but equally valuable perspective upon the world's problems and specifically about the major causes of human suffering, so we genuinely welcome your questions and contributions to these MB forums.

Very nice to meet you,

eye_of_tiger (male) Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”