Hi folks!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DarkSun89

Hi folks!

Post by DarkSun89 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:42 pm

New here and had recently posted this before on the western board but not sure if that was the right place lol. So I'll post it here as well and see if anyone can help me out.

I'm a Leo born 8th August 1989, found my moon sign is Scorpio and my rising is Virgo. I know what they stand for separately but together is where I get lost. I can only find computer generated explanations of each separately, but not how all 3 effect each-other to make....well me? Leo is too "centre stage" and "me me me" to describe me, Scorpio is too harsh, and Virgo seems to backwards?

Any information you can give me is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or anything, just let me know :)

Thanks!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:55 pm

Welcome DS,

This forum is only intended for new members to introduce themselves to us, so the Western Astrology Reading forum is without doubt the best place for this request to be posted.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=44

For this reason I have moved your other request from the Western Astrology discussion board to the reading board on your behalf.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 938#333938

Once again I welcome you to our online community, and your special interest in Western Astrology has been duly noted as part of this introduction.

Regards,

EoT  :smt006

DarkSun89

Post by DarkSun89 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:00 pm

Oh right! So I was right the first time lol.

Thanks!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:39 pm

You are very welcome.  :smt041

Return to “Introduce Yourself”