hi everyone!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

brittney

hi everyone!

Post by brittney » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:25 pm

Hi everyone! Im new to the site and very excited to learn about my lines  :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Brittney,

We hope that there will be plenty to interest you on this huge website in addition to learning about the lines on your palms, but wishing you a warm welcome anyway to our online spiritual community.

Before posting in any of the forums please read the rules and  guidelines which you wil always find near to the top of the forum listing.

This will usually help you to get your reading faster, and your reader will then have all the necessary information to make it an accurate and reliable one.

It is so good to have you with us.

Please let me know  through a private message if you ever feel that I can be of any assistance to you in navigating and using the vast number of resources available on Mystic Board.

L&L,

EoT  :smt006

brittney

Post by brittney » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Thank you EoT. I dont know why im just seeing this reply so im sorry for the delayed response. Thank you for the warm welcome :) since I joined two days ago I have found so much information on this site. I have been very busy reading it any chance I can I have two very active little ones :) I have been going through the rules and guidelines and find them very helpful.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:51 am

I dont know why im just seeing this reply so im sorry for the delayed response.
Brittney,

You are welcome for the welcome.  :smt002  :smt002

I don't understand why you are apologizing, as I only posted it two days ago not long after you joined.

Forums do not operate in real time.

"Delayed" responses are therefore more the rule than the exception, due among many other reasons to the different time zones which we live in (readers still need their beauty sleep - mine is not working), and all of us having a life to live outside of the internet, with jobs and families (some including two very active children) and other responsibilities to deal with. Please do not give this another thought, but thank you for the courtesy. It was much appreciated by yours truly.

Are you aware that in addition to the rules appearing near to the top of each forum listing, they are also collected together here for your convenience?

http://mysticboard.org/in ... rules.html

Also see my recent global announcement ........

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=85132

Nice to meet you again,

EoT  :smt081  :smt081

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:20 am

Brittney has given me written permission to link her introduction to the following extra information, which should help us to get to know and understand her better in the future as a person (and not only as a screen name).

Which is exactly what these new member introductions were always meant to do.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 040#337040

Cheers everyone,

EoT  Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”