Hello! Newbie here! "Psychic"...just outside of S

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

daynalee

Hello! Newbie here! "Psychic"...just outside of S

Post by daynalee » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:34 am

:smt006 Hey everyone...I am glad I found such a cool place to chill when I need a break from my day to day routines. I am a psychic tarot reader with exceptional skills in clairvoyance and precognition. I am the webmaster of my own sites with clients around the world. I often teach psychic development classes on just about every topic you can think of in the 'NOW' age. (like that?) Professionally reading for 13 years now, I can say I love my chosen career. People respond very well to me whether counciling or teaching, as I am have a gift of just plain communication. :smt003 Each full moon I jump in the car and go to Phoenix Arizona and teach a new group the art of scrying. Now that's fun! Show a bunch of folks a few pointers, put a black mirror in front of them...and they're off! PAST LIVES ARE EFFORTLESS TO VIEW ON A FULL MOON! I am uploading my classes this weekend to my website if anybody is interrested...FREE FREE FREE...ALWAYS...I believe we are all psychic...I just made my skills go pro and designed a career for myself as I was a single mother raising two teenage girls on disability. I needed to do something with my life aside from eating in front of the TV and waiting for my next favorite show! So I changed my life...and I am here to tell anyone who cares about themself enough to listen and BELIEVE...so can YOU! You can achieve anything you desire...goals and dreams are nothing but reality that has yet to take it's exact shape....You are the designer, the creator of all you see. So what do you want to see? This my friends is the reason one gets a reading...a bit of a heads up to see if indeed you are manifesting plusses or minuses for yourself. The cards, runes, coins...self help tools to guide us to our desires and a state of bliss and eternal grace which is indeed possible...not just hype or a fanatical pep talk. I am living proof...and the clients I work with ongoing are walking talking living major examples of this well known truth. My advice...work with the moon, the earth, the sun...the elements are so powerful. The moon phase is litterally a clock that if you wind up and get in sync with...you'll wonder why you didn't take note to this degree before. Magic is natural...we are all magicians. Only most complain about what magic they seem to be creating. Understand that today is a rare and precious gift...called the 'present'. Once gone, it's in the past and never to return. Think about that...did you miss an opportunity? Do you honestly believe that it will come back and chase you till to grab hold? Maybe...but doubtful. Eyes Ears and Hearts wide open...make those opportunities, take those opportunities and LIVE those opportunities NOW! The "NOW" age is upon us.....believe in YOU! Here to help if needed, a friend...Dayna Lee

daynalee

My location...oops?

Post by daynalee » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:38 am

Got a bit cut off there last topic title...I am located in the mountains of north central Arizona just out side of Sedona 30 minutes away in a cute little town called Prescott Valley. :smt004

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:57 am

hello,
welcome to the board
have a great time here:)
swetha

daynalee

Thanks Swetha!

Post by daynalee » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:01 am

And I do thank you kindly...too cool! Wish you luck...I mean US luck...:)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:13 am

so can we expect u to start reading for people on the board?
there have been ot of requests frm members:)
swetha

daynalee

Post by daynalee » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:19 am

You bet...tell me how it works, what you guys are looking for exactly. Did you go to my site? I am a bit of a colorful reader to say the least. I love to share the cards with the client or querent so the symbology sets off their own intuition...sort of triggers them to go to the same place I am, and begin to SEE their truth. It's been most effective in my time as a reader, just because of the fact that both people 'elevate' during the reading. When I ground after we're through...because I saw the cards, I will more than likely naturally retain more of the reading. That's why I offer at minimum, an audio file of the spread. I simply turn on the mic when it starts, and send it attached in an email when we're through, allowing them to relisten and pick up the parts that they didn't even know they would loose hold of...ya know? I even get more out of a reading the second or third time I hear it....can I do that here? If not...I'll still read for you guys...np. Thanks for your interest...

tomas

Post by tomas » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:44 pm

:smt006 <- right back atcha!!! :)

From another 'newbie' here...

I haven't looked at your site yet, but I will yet today. Just started studying Tarot and I have much to learn. The info on your classes sounds very interesting to me too, especially about physic abilities. My family, on both sides, has a history of the female members being very 'empathic', with few of the guys inheriting the ability. I'm one of 'lucky?' ones who has the ability and I want to learn more about it. So a huge thank you for posting!!!

Lookin' forward to gettin' to know you better here, too.

Namaste!

tomas

Raven

Post by Raven » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:45 pm

Hi Dayna Lee, welcome to the site, I checked out your web site, looks awesome. I am very happy to see you join here and am sure you will be kept quite busy. I think its great what you have done and created with your site and wish you all the success you desire.

Welcome
Raven

Return to “Introduce Yourself”