This is My 1st week, but I am not new to Astrology, Numerology, Zodiac or Tarot

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SpiritofaWolf

This is My 1st week, but I am not new to Astrology, Numerology, Zodiac or Tarot

Post by SpiritofaWolf » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:27 am

:smt006 Hi Everyone! I have been a member here for about a week now and have just been checking out the site and forums. There is so much information on here it is amazing and interesting and I love it! I've already been to the software site and downloaded the free versions of all the many programs that I wanted to try out. That is an awesome feature and very nice that they offer it all to us! I have been fascinated by the topics covered on this site since I was a teenager. I was a bit lost, confused and wanted to know myself better to have a better understanding of the many "why" questions I had and the first thing I started with was Astrology and my sun sign. I was so glad to come across these as I always thought the horoscopes they put in the local newspaper was a joke. I am super excited to see and learn all that this website has to offer!

Have a wonderful day!      :smt039
Last edited by SpiritofaWolf on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:22 am

Welcome to Mystic Board,  :smt006

Sometimes it is possible to give us too much information about yourself, and too early.

This makes helping and offering you psychic and spiritual guidance much more difficult than it would have been otherwise, as you could quite rightly accuse us of cheating or of getting the information from this posting, instead of obtaining it intuitively.

Could I please therefore with respect suggest that you should only keep the first paragraph as your introduction?
Hi Everyone! I have been a member here for about a week now and have just been checking out the site and forums. There is so much information on here it is amazing and interesting and I love it! I've already been to the software site and downloaded the free versions of all the many programs that I wanted to try out. That is an awesome feature and very nice that they offer it all to us! I have been fascinated by the topics covered on this site since I was a teenager. I was a bit lost, confused and wanted to know myself better to have a better understanding of the many "why" questions I had and the first thing I started with was Astrology and my sun sign. I was so glad to come across these as I always thought those horoscopes they put in the local newspaper was a joke.
EITHER you can delete the rest of the posting yourself, using the edit then submit buttons in that order.

OR I can do it for you as the board moderator.

Waiting for your decision.

Once again I wish you a very warm welcome to our community, and I sincerely hope that you will find whatever you are looking for here, as well as make many new and lasting friendships along the way.

Regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

SpiritofaWolf

Thank you for the suggestion or advice!

Post by SpiritofaWolf » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:54 am

Yeah I can agree with you and definately see where you are coming from. My social life is void so there are times when I share information about myself I tend to get carried away and I knew that I did here but since I spent so much time typing it up I just left it as it was. I will do as you have suggested to me as I would like to get the most from this website as I can and I would hate to feel like anyone was "cheating", per sae. lol Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to learning more from this website.

Have a nice day!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”