Introducing Myself

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BLACKCAT

Introducing Myself

Post by BLACKCAT » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:01 am

Hello Everyone,

I already posted a question. I should have introduced myself first. I tend to do thing backwards so at least i'm true to form. Looking forward to taking with everyone. :smt006

with respect,
blackcat

BLACKCAT

unsure

Post by BLACKCAT » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:58 am

Hello,

It's  blackcat, I was just looking at all the posts here and it seems that everyone just want a reading or thier palm read or something. The majority of posts are title I want or I need.

I'm alittle unsure of what it is these forums are about. Givin the subject of the forums here, I would think people would be more self searching. I'm thinking if you have an interest in any of the subjects, you must already have abit of intuition about thing already.

I know we are all self-centered people, it's human nature. But alot of times in listening to others you find your own answers. Your probably thinking i have no right to sit in judgement of others, let me assure you that i don't sit in judgement of anyone. That I have no right to do.

I guess i'm just looking at it in a different way. I'm not sure if i'm offending anyone. I'm not saying it's bad to have wants and needs, or to seek the answeres you need. But alot of times the answers are all ready inside if your willing to listen.

with MUCH respect,
blackcat

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:39 am

hi Blackcat,
y dont more people think like u:) people asking for readings and then disapearing has become a normal issue. but if u see..u will notice some of us actually r here becoz we like to b here and talk about stuff that matters to us.hope u r one of them too..we wud love to have u here.
swetha

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:22 am

Welcome to MysticBoard.com BLACKCAT.

Nice to have u here & nice to hear what u said, but we can't cure the ppl.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:37 am

welcome Black cat (maybe we are family :)) nice to have you here :)

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:42 am

Thank you for welcoming me. It's really nice to b here, and i'm looking forward to talking with u too. I just need to learn how to write like you guys. I've got the b (be) and U (you) down. and they say i'm not the brightest crayon in the box.

much respect,
blackcat

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:58 am

aww come on Blackcat..whatever makes u think that u need to write this way or that way.. feel free to express ur views:) as long as u dont hurt anyone, a healthy debate is always welcome:)

Nicole

Hi Everyone~!! :-) New Here,

Post by Nicole » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:31 pm

I just wanted to say hi to you all..  :smt039
I'm really enjoying myself reading alot of the posts in here...  :smt023
I hope to get to know alot of you soon...  :smt052

`Nicolè´

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:36 pm

Welc Nicole, nice to have you here...Cyou around :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:38 pm

hi Nicole,
welcome to mysticboard.org
have  a lovely time!
swetha

BLACKCAT

welcome Nicole

Post by BLACKCAT » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:06 pm

I'm glad your here, hope you love this site as much as I do. People here are really great!  :smt006

Nicole

BlackCat

Post by Nicole » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:34 pm

Hay you~!! LOL
Start calling me your shadow...lol I had a cat named that...

I think your pretty neat Kitty... New nick from Me~!! Kitty Cat Meow...LOL
I'm sorry, I miss my friend.. She was a Cancer also. and omg, was sheee funny..... I just know you are also. just a feeling I have.... let loss Cat~!! LOL

IronLilith

Post by IronLilith » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:13 pm

I totally agree, blackcat...if we just listen to our inner soul. we will find the answer is there all along, if you are willing to listen.

Peace,
Meg

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:48 pm

hello nicole, meg and everyone,  :smt006

i love this site.
nicole I do keep my friends laughing, especially at work.
I always have something to say, usually i'm a wise-ass. in a entertaing way of course. sometimes i kill myself.
I'm working on not being so funny all the time, thou it's sooooooooooo
hard. i was told that i use humor to deflect everything and that i'm either funny or waaaaaaaay to serious, it sounds strange to me.  but it's all about growth, so am trying to  balance out.  I think it's a good thing to make someone smile who's sad, but my mentor tells me it's not a good thing all of the time. i think she's dry as a bone personally, but i respect her. so. what's one to do?  i have made her crack a smile once or twice. but she'd die before admitting it.

what about you, my little shadow? are you funny or serious? do you ever use humor to deflect what's really going on. or are you good at facing hard things and walking through them?

anyone else care to answer that question? very curious.

with respect,
blackcat  :smt005

Nicole

~Kitty Cat~

Post by Nicole » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:58 am

Well my friend, I have walked through alot even as a young child. My family would come to me for everything... I was the rock~!! It got to me when my mother had surgery she had an (AVM) on the brain, and 2 aneurysms .. She was 48 then.. Things got to me really easy after that... My son was born during all this, and right off, I knew something was not right. I struggling alone knowing my baby ... well anywho.. Years later we did our homework and did our part and fond out our son was Autistic... I've learned alot from him, and still am... I know he came here for me, and others when he's done with me...  My trouble will be not letting him go~!!
But I know at some point god will guild me through all that down the road... And yes I do humor alot...LOL I even make my self laugh.. pretty bad huh~!!! LOL I enjoy being around fun ppl, (((+positive+))) I got away from the -negative-. I'm sorry to say it, but it's true. I needed to get away from my own family, and make a life for our son. It's all about him now. :-)  I will say, I do take things to heart very, very easy... I wont say nothing right off, it can take awhile or years before I say anything...lol If there a true friend, I will do everything in my power to save it...

But yes Kitty, be fun around me. I like it~!! I love to be entertained.. Ha-Ha~!!

Oh and a little heads up about me...lol My hubby calls me frenchy, as do all my friends... French I am..lol But also French as in dizzy... Ha-Ha~!! and also Gracie Rose. before my time. I guess I act like her from what my mother says...LOL So balancing is a good thing, But be your self.. I know I got tierd of tring to be something I was not.. And family didn't like the real me... I have a voice That don't keep quiet~!!...LOL The bashful me is sooo gone. *Smiles*

Kitty Cat wrote: hello nicole, meg and everyone,  

i love this site.
nicole I do keep my friends laughing, especially at work.
I always have something to say, usually i'm a wise-ass. in a entertaing way of course. sometimes i kill myself.
I'm working on not being so funny all the time, thou it's sooooooooooo
hard. i was told that i use humor to deflect everything and that i'm either funny or waaaaaaaay to serious, it sounds strange to me.  but it's all about growth, so am trying to  balance out.  I think it's a good thing to make someone smile who's sad, but my mentor tells me it's not a good thing all of the time. i think she's dry as a bone personally, but i respect her. so. what's one to do?  i have made her crack a smile once or twice. but she'd die before admitting it.

what about you, my little shadow? are you funny or serious? do you ever use humor to deflect what's really going on. or are you good at facing hard things and walking through them?

anyone else care to answer that question? very curious.

with respect,
blackcat

Return to “Introduce Yourself”