i guess this is a hello...

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Johnny Rotten

i guess this is a hello...

Post by Johnny Rotten » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:04 pm

Hello all

I just found this site the other day, don’t know how btw, but it seems like a really kewl place where I might learn something about my self, (don’t know if that’s a good thing for a cancer……) I suppose the worse thing that can happen is that I learn than I’m more messed up than I thought I was the first time lol, but anyways….. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:07 pm

hi Johnny.
welcome to the board:)
and have a great time!

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:35 pm

hello Johnny,

Glad your here, Cancer people are usually very intuitive. I bet you can find out a lot about yourself. it's entirely up to you. I don't think you'll find out that your more messed up than you thought. You will always be what you think you are, so stop thinking your messed up! think that you are okay and you will be. I'm a cancer too, finding out about yourself weather your cancer or any other sign is never a bad thing. especially if you find something that is displeasing about yourself, because then you can change it if thats what you want  :)

with respect,
blackcat  :smt003

Nicole

Johnny Rotten

Post by Nicole » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:28 pm

Heresssssssssssssssssss Johnnyyyyyyyyyy~!!! :-)
Sorry, I had to do that.. He-He~!! Welcome.. Newbie here also.. I go hand and hand with Cancer's.. I follow that Blackcat over there ===> Ha-Ha~!! waves  :smt006  at Kitty cat..  Enjoy your stay~!! I know I do..

============
Johnny Rotten
wrote: Hello all

I just found this site the other day, don’t know how btw, but it seems like a really kewl place where I might learn something about my self, (don’t know if that’s a good thing for a cancer……) I suppose the worse thing that can happen is that I learn than I’m more messed up than I thought I was the first time lol, but anyways….. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

IronLilith

Post by IronLilith » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:22 pm

Hello Johnny,
Merry Meet and welcome to this board.. you are so funny. You won't be more messsed up than you already are, here you only can experience enlightenment..

Peace,
Meg

Kate80

Post by Kate80 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:10 pm

Hi Johnny! Welcome! :)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:41 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard.com Johnny Rotten.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”