Warm greetings everyone!!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

In2itive_Spirit

Warm greetings everyone!!

Post by In2itive_Spirit » Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:45 pm

Hello everyone,
My name is Shary and I am new to the forum,...Wow so many interesting topics and posts here to read !!

I live in Florida and work as an intuitive advisor/energy healer...
I am very interested in all things metaphysical...
I was born clairaudiant and clairvoyant and I am begining to experience some mediumship abilities...I am very interested in speaking to others who are currently experiening changes and or developing new abilities!!

I look forward to getting to know you all better!!

Love and Light,
Shary
:smt039

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:49 pm

hey Shary,

welcome to the sunsigns forum. i am sure a lot of people like yourself would love to jump and have a go at this site and share ore of thier experience with each other if we all can just just bring good and interesting topics to talk about. this forum is still new and growing and many a people only visit here without posting because this forum (i am sad to say) still lacks a few things. having said that i hope we all can work together to make this forum a wonderful place to share everything and anything.

once again... welcome aboard our humble site where we attempt to brng together like minded people.

Abhishek

Raven

Post by Raven » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:23 am

Welcome to the forum Shary, great to see you here. There are alot of subjects to review and comment. Jump in anywhere you would like, Would be great to hear more about your experiences.

Raven

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:54 am

hello shary,
nice to have u here. lets post more interesting topics and have this forum grow big:)
swetha

Return to “Introduce Yourself”