Hello from Sabhel

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sabhel

hello new to the site my name is Sabhel

Post by Sabhel » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:43 pm

:smt006 Hello my name is Sabhel and im new to the site. I have been studying tarot for a little over four years now and like to also study various divination tools to inhance my readings .

I have taken a interest in the wiccan religeon about 7 yrs ago and recently have been studying up on numerology and animal medicine as well.
I am a pisces and love to learn holistic approaches to physical and emotional healings.

Being a single mother and one on the way along with being a med student and psych major currently my time has been limited to further my studies as much as I want.

I have always been intuitive and recently have learned that meditation for me can be very hard to relax . I am a person whom is always on the go so meditation I think in the long run will be good for my anxiety and high stressed life.

Very nice to meet everyone and looking foward to observing all I can on this site for there is so much to offer on here and well it could keep me on for hours...lol.

Feel free anytime to drop a line if you have any quest you want to ask me.
blessed and blessed be,
Sabhel

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:56 pm

Greeting Sabhel, welcome to the sun signs forum. You seem to have a lot of talent and experience. and many of us rookies can learn and share you experience... honestly :)

if you look around the tarot and other sections you will see many many people have many many questions they want answered. maybe you can help some of them asnwer a few of those questions.

I also hope you would bring other interesting experiences and debateable subjects to the forum which people can discuss and leanr from.

Hope to hear more and more from you.

God Bless,
Abhishek

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:00 am

hello sabhel,
great to have u on the board.
have fun here,
swetha

Sabhel

Post by Sabhel » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:23 am

Thank you Swetha and Abhishek for the welcome.
I appreciate your encouragement and support re: my studies.
I don't get to visit often online but will respond as much as I can. Allthough I am still quite novice I feel re: my readings and studies, I would be more than happy to answer all questions I can or help in any way.
I am naturally intuitive, though I feel we all have this special gift yet many were not taught to recognize or use it.
Once again very nice to meet you an look foward to speaking with you all,
Sabhel

Raven

Post by Raven » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:02 am

Welcome to the forum, we have alot of new people here, including myself and its a great place to be. Enjoy your time here.

Raven

Return to “Introduce Yourself”