hello newbies!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:51 am

Welcome Rock, nice to have you here :)

I see you want to learn Tarot :) pop over to Tarot forum and sign up for Tarot Readings. This is a class run by Samantha, and she gives you an easy way to learn it :) I am in the class too!

verdic astrology you will find over at that forum.
Don't be hasty, it's summer and many are away...use the time to learn the forum and the people and have fun! :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:58 pm

hi Rock,
welcome:))
see u around
swetha

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:39 pm

welcome rock, blue and piscesmoon, we are glad you are here! :smt006

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:28 pm

Welcome to MysaticBoard.com Hitesh, Piscesmoon, bluedahlia13 & rock. Hope to help u guys in anyway possible.

Well a bit late, sorry for that, but better late than never.

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:15 pm

I don't know where to write anything, it seems to me that I am going around in circles here. Like I have stated once before I am very new to this kind of thing and I don't know what I need to do, but other than that I joined this board to learn from anyone and everyone, I am very interested in everthing that is said here and am getting a lot out of it.

Samson

I need Help

Post by Samson » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:42 pm

I can not seem to get anywhere with this forum, I don't know what I am supposed to do, I am getting very frustrated now and feel like giving up and closing my account.

pranay

Post by pranay » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:22 pm

Heyy samson!!!!! dont give up so easily thers so much to do in this forum!!!!!! you can play games in the general disucussion forum read jokes in the astrology humour section and reply to other members' posts like i am doing to yours!!!!! so dont give up mate you will find something to do CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:11 pm

Hey Samson and welcome..
I think you are dooing well :)

When you read a topic and you want to partisipate or ask a question, just write it in the same thread, but in order to do that you have to be logged in, then you will have the "writing box" availebal on the bottom on each side.

We love to hear other opinion, just as you said...that is the only way to learn...to partisipate :)

coboda

THANK YOU

Post by coboda » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:59 pm

it's nice to see that someone is well active and a real nice welcome is greatly appreciated.
i'm coboda ... don't know what else to really say.
I'm pretty new at all this and i'm trying to find my way around here.
but thanks for the greeting! nice meeting you.

coboda

keep it going!

Post by coboda » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:02 pm

Samson, if i can do this so can you! and i'm pretty determined. we can help each other as well as all those helpers you've heard from. i just started this today so i'm really confused! haha

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:35 pm

thats the spirit coboda...keep at it.. and we are always there to help u out:)

Wodema7

Hello

Post by Wodema7 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:20 pm

I am from Indiana , USA I am just learning the tarot and have a lot of questions every "learn to" book I get tells me something different..AAARRRGG. Hopefully reading posts and articles here will help.

Peace to all

Kiki :smt007

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:00 pm

Welcome wodema7 :) hope you will have a long and nice stay and make a lot of friends :)

For your Tarot "question". Just remember that each card has a "ground meaning" but from this many Readers (and also you when you learn them) develop their own understanding of the cards. This they many times use meditation to achive.
This is great for that gives a great diversity, not in ground meanings, but in how to read the spread.
That's why you never can have a "real good" PC program for Tarot readings because there is so many factors involved.
That said...both Learn Tarot and Tarot Reading 2 free program on this site is good for learning :)

pania

Post by pania » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:32 pm

Hello all just came across the site. I am from England.

I have just received the Olympus deck as a gift murry hope getting to grips with it, wodnered if anyone else owned the deck?

and how they are getting on with it? :smt006

Nicole

pania~

Post by Nicole » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:44 pm

pania wrote:Hello all just came across the site. I am from England.

I have just received the Olympus deck as a gift murry hope getting to grips with it, wodnered if anyone else owned the deck?

and how they are getting on with it? :smt006
Nice to meet you~!!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”