Hi,I'm Vickie & question for Red Jewel 1111

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vickie2968

Hi,I'm Vickie & question for Red Jewel 1111

Post by Vickie2968 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:01 am

Hi everyone,
I'm Vickie.I'm also a single mom.I'm 37 with a son that is 17 and a daughter who is 13.I just saw this group and thought I would check into it.Right up my alley seems like.I was raised in a very christain home.Parents r still married for 46 yrs now. They are pretty cool though.But,I'm wandering out or venturing out on my own when it comes to reincarnation and things of the physic nature.I read alot of Sylvia Browne. Hope to visit with you all or( yall) where I live (GA) quite often now.

Red Jewel 1111 I have a ? for you.I saw the 1111 on your name, do you see these numbers constanly like I do? Is that why you have it in your name? IF so please let me know.Thank you.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:57 am

hello Vickie,
welcome to the board.
great to have u here:)
swetha

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:16 am

Hi Vickie,

welcome aboard the forum.

Abhishek

FloridaLightWorker

11:11 Special Angels Wake-up Call

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:30 pm

I am responding to your question, also.
It is delightful another person has become aware of her 'Angels'!
This is from a post I copied a few years ago. I thought I would share it.
Enjoy in Joy!

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!

This is a very typical comment from folks who keep seeing on a digital clock 11:11

What does it mean?

Special Angels doing a ‘wake up’ call!

It's a wake up call, just for you.

What do I have to do?

Acknowledge it out loud. Say - OK Angels, I hear you, tell me what you want.

But I can't hear anything?

They will find some way to let you know. These guys are a bunch of ‘special angels’, and they have picked you for a very good reason. Quite what that reason is, may only later become clear. If you want to, you can work with them. Or you can ask them to go away. Your choice - it's called free will. But they picked you because you can be useful to them. The chances are if you develop good meditation techniques, you will either see or hear these Angels. Maybe both.

Why the 11:11 prompt?

There were only 1,111 of these Angels for a very long time, but today there are a very great number of them. They asked for, and were given, the 11:11 signal as a trademark. Sometimes they will vary the prompt, and that may indicate precisely the individual prompting you. For example if you always get ??:22, it might be MN22, or ??:07 ABC07.

I just acknowledge it every time I see it on a clock. . . and I giggle every time I see it on a digital, as it is telling me to be 'aware today' and remind me to pay attention! Something ‘good’ is coming! today. . .

I hope this helps you! *smiles* I have also read it is a 'secret encoding' to your soul to activate your DNA and chakras to enter into the 5th dimension on your way to your Ascension!

Vickie2968

Post by Vickie2968 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:16 am

Thank you for your response.You are talking about the Midwayers aren't you? But I have never heard about the secret encoding in my DNA.That sounds pretty cool.I also read somewhere that we were "Light workers" I can't remember if it was Doreen Virtue that said that or not.She talks about it also in her books.I've been seeing it for quite some years now.Even though it's been all these years it STILL grabs my attention EVERYTIME.Thank you again.

Vickie

Return to “Introduce Yourself”