Merry Meet

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eaglewoman

Merry Meet

Post by Eaglewoman » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:54 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm Eaglewoman. I'm a married, Hispanic woman living in PA. I'm also a Wiccan Witch.
I found this group through another group I belong to. This is a VERY fascinating group. I have been browsing around and so far I love it. I especially enjoyed the article on the passing of pets.

I live in a rather conservative area, and finding individuals who are open minded to have energtic and thought provoking discussions can be frustrating. So I like to seek online. This group seems fun and friendly and I hope to make this group a part of my day.

I do like to chat so if anyone would like to goof or share ideas please look me up on Yahoo IM under BetseyRC.

Thank you, :smt006
Blessed be,
Eaglewoman

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:19 pm

hi,
eaglewoman,
welcome aboard!!
have fun
swetha

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:18 pm

Are you an eagle lover and collector like I am? Love you handle there gf.

Eaglewoman

Post by Eaglewoman » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:52 pm

blondeeagle,

Yes, I love eagles; always have. They hold such a fascination for me. And yes, I'm a collector. I collect dolls, glass tree ornaments, sometimes bears, and antiques and some vintage items.

Blessed be,
Eaglewoman

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:15 pm

I collect eagles and patriotic things hence my avatar.

velvet

Another Wiccan

Post by velvet » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:01 pm

I'm Wicca too and have found some friends in my area of New England, but I hear you on the closed minded-ness. I'm also a Reiki Master, Herbalist and love Angels. Just found Yoga so I have many interests.

My adult daughter and I practice together but I'm pretty solitary. There is a group of Wiccans I sometimes meet with to celebrate Full Moons, New Moons and had a ball dancing the Maypole with recently!! We are having a Lammas festival August 1st - i just love these times.

Hope to make many friends on this wonderful site!!! Later, Velvet

Return to “Introduce Yourself”