Introduction

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Johnny Arcana

Introduction

Post by Johnny Arcana » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:04 pm

Hello everyone, :smt006
My name is Johnny Arcana. I've been reading and studying Tarot for about four years now. I have been giving readings over the internet through e-mails for about two years. I'm a retired communications worker of 55 years old. I'm married with two grown children and a grandchild. I'm also an eclectic Wiccan, a musician, and I love to celebrate and perform at festivals, circles, and get togethers. I play an instrument I created out of a twelve string guitar called an Acoustic Sitar, which is what I perform with. My guitars name is Lightbringer and is a magic guitar. I'm currently creating a music CD in my home studio featuring my instrument, and when it's complete , I will be selling the album at the Festivals, etc. Well that's just a brief intro about me.
Blessings
Johnny Arcana

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:53 pm

Welcome to Sun Signs forum, Johnny!

Enjoy the postings on tarot and other topics and please share with us!

Your music sounds intrigueing! I would love to hear it.
I believe music is a window to the soul. . .

:smt051

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:39 pm

hello mr. Arcana,
Welcome to Sun Signs! I hope u have a great time here and share ur views and thoughts.
swetha

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:45 pm

Hello Johnny,

fristly, welcome to the sun signs forum. we are glad to have you among us.... make yourself at home.

your interest in music and intruments sound interesting... i wish i could play any kind of intrument... i always wanted to play drums since a kid never even got to go within a mile of the drum sticks at school (i was in a private boarding school then) leave alone a whole drum.

*life*

best,
Abhishek

Return to “Introduce Yourself”