Zephyr has arrived.....

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sagetab

Zephyr has arrived.....

Post by sagetab » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:41 pm

I have introduced  myself so many times, at so many places that I now use this stock intro...  :) (copy/paste queen at her best here)…..

MM
Hi there, my name is Sharon, magical name Zephyr, I am in Durban, South Africa. I am a VERY Eclectic Witch, Not of any set path. I am interested in and practice, Natal charts, Numerology Charts, I-Ching, tarot, runes, crystology, chakras, colour magic, candle magic, power animals, divination of any form etc,etc... I have been "practising" for about 6 years or so now.
I grow, dry, grind and bottle my own herbs, as much as I can get hold of anyhow, make my own candles and am now attempting to make my own oils… my first attempt, Rose oil, just gave me a pile of mildew Rose petals, so I think I need some practice there still, (sheepish grin).
My SO has just bought a house and our outbuilding is presently being turned into my Workshop where I will be making Candles... all sorts, sizes and shapes... Incense and, hopefully, Essential oils.
I am an avid learner and willing to learn as much about EVERYTHING as I possibly can, must be the Sagittarian in me lol.
I am also a VERY willing teacher and have made a few special documents for those wanting to learn more.
I am the mother of 6 wonderful children, 4 2-legged and 2 4-legged, who are my life! Gizelle is 21, Zachary is 9, Ariel is 8, little SinJin (Saint John) is 6, Oscar, Lab/Pitbull, and Rosie, Alsatian/Husky,
Not married, never have been, just “living in sin” – lol.
Other interests are Science Fiction, Fantasy, Cooking, Gardening, the writing of poems, songs and books (the latter being sci-fi).
My MAIN hobby is LEARNING…. Lol. I have always said that if I could afford it I would LIVE at the university and collect degrees… Must be the sagi in me, although I have since learnt I am the 13th sign Ophiuchus---- lol.

BB
Zephyr

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:43 pm

Hello Sharon, welcome to the Mystic Board.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:48 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

CJ

Post by CJ » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:30 pm

Hi Sharon

Welcome to Mystic Board!!! I hope you will enjoy it being a member, I know I am... lol...  My starsign is a Leo, but strangely enough we share the same interests.  I myself feel the way you do about learning and I have no trouble at learning something.  I have many times also felt like if I had the money I would just learn and get my degrees... lol...  But also as good as I am at learning I am also an excellent teacher... he he... now I am bragging... oops... sorry!!!

I live in Bloemfontein, South Africa... great hey!!!  I have this obsession since I was a child with the moon and also with plants, so I have also decided to start as soon as I can afford it at growing my own herbal garder.  As for making oils, I can do it but it is a very long procedure...

I'm glad to see that we share the same interests and I hope to read some of your posts soon.

Enjoy and blessed be,

jallious

Post by jallious » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:33 pm

You seem like another interesting person to continually spice up the forums. Glad to have you, even if you're a sinner. >.< I'm kidding, Marriage can be ovverrated.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:06 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard.com sagetab.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:10 pm

jallious wrote: Marriage can be ovverrated.
From someone who has been there, I can say there is a lot &nbsp;of validity to that statement.

Anyway, welcome Sharon/Zephyr!

blackorchyd

Welcome!!

Post by blackorchyd » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:14 pm

Greetings and welcome to the wonderful Mystic Board Community, Zephyr! &nbsp;A pleasure meeting you!!

So glad you decided to join us--I am sure you'll find what you see and learn a lot while meeting new people, making friends and having fun!

Hope to see our paths crossing on the Boards soon!

Blessings,

BlackOrchyd

jallious

Post by jallious » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:33 pm

I may be 18, but I've spent the last 3 years completly enveloped in female contact, trying to figure it all out. Relationships and such, and I'm just now getting to understand it...but I'll never master the female mind.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:21 pm

Hello Sharon,

Very nice to meet you...  :)

Roses huh.. I knew a person who loved them alot also.. Her name was Sharon to~!!

Glad to have you with us... Have fun and enjoy your self~!!  :smt020

Return to “Introduce Yourself”