Hi I am a newbie,

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cosmic carol

Hi I am a newbie,

Post by cosmic carol » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:10 pm

Hi I am a newbie and would like to say a great big hi to all on the message board, i havent done this kind of thing before so i may require a lot of help/advice in the future, hopefully people on here will be kind to me and all other newbies and help us if we get things wrong, i have looked at a few posts and i think we are all going to get on great, i hope so any way as it would be a bit lonley out here if we didnt.

My name is carol and i am 47, i am married to Steve my fantastic husband who is my soul mate and i would swap him for any thing, well maybe a cat or 2,   :smt018  no i dont mean that really, i have 3 children all grown up and now i have 6 grand-children, i love them all, but sadley i dont see them often enough as we dont live as close to each other now as we used to, but when i do see them i make up for it and spoil them all equally.

I love cats and dogs, i have 6 cats and my great big softy of a dog called Sheba, she is a chocolate labrador and is 7 years old now with a bad limp due to arthritis in her back legs, but she still loves to go for walks and play, she loves all the cats and they bully her all the time, they pinch her dinner if we dont look and they get in her bed if she leaves it for any length of time, especially our youngest kitten/cat called Toby, she loves Sheba and they get on so well we have to take them both out with us when we go any where, i usually go for walks near our home so the cats can come to, its comical to watch, and people have often conmmented on the way they are toggether when we are out as they are allways looking after each other, and i love and spoil them all, even my husband has said hes last on the list of priorities, he is 8th on the list.  :smt005

Sorry for going on on my first posting but my fingers wouldnt stop hitting the keys, and i got carried away a bit.

Hope to talk to every one soon, and i am looking forward to reading all the many posts on here.

Thanks for reading my post, talk soon Love Carol. xx   :smt006

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:35 pm

Nice to have you here, cosmic carol.  :smt006

Welcome to M~B~!!  :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:37 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Love your post and look forward to see more of it :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:24 pm

Hello Carol, welcome to the Mystic Board.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:01 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard.com cosmic carol.

Kahalan

Post by Kahalan » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:34 pm

newbie question: how do i find out how many more posts i have to make to unlock my software?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”