Hello everyone!!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ButterflyLace

Hello everyone!!

Post by ButterflyLace » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:57 pm

Hello everyone! I'm a stay at home mom... My interests are vast... I'm a lover of learning. I like to learn about anything and everything. My current passion is Gnosticism " Truth Seeker" and Ecognosis "The source of all power lies within yourself ..."  I also love Tarot, numerology, Pretty much anything Spiritual and Abstract.. I would really love to get a tarot reading from one of you... My curiosity is definitely spiked...
Many blessings,
Tonya

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:41 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

rhondamarie

Post by rhondamarie » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:44 pm

Thanks for the greeting. I'm a counselor and find myself trying to learn more about me so I can better do my job.  :smt006

dct222

Hello my name is Diana

Post by dct222 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:48 pm

I have just found this site and software it is great, and the software is very helpful.  I am a 53 year old female and am currentlt attending school to get my B.S. in Information technology.  I have 2 dogs the big on is a male Rott/pointer the little one is a rescue and she is Westie/dotson the are both the same age infact their birthday are 2 months apart to the day.

ButterflyLace

Thanks everyone

Post by ButterflyLace » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:56 pm

Thanks everyone for the greetings!!! It's truly appreciated!  I look forward to reading more of the forums.... This is a very Interesting site...

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:00 am

Hello Tonya, welcome to the Mystic Board.

rhondamarie

Post by rhondamarie » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:24 pm

Hi flutterby I wonder if you visit the Tarot.com website. You can do your own reading there if you know the card meanings, or you can pay to get a reading. I use the site because it's easier for me to focus on choosing cards than if I actually use cards myself. I am a firm believer in numerology and would love to talk about that !  :smt006

Return to “Introduce Yourself”