hello newbies!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

carolynjw

Post by carolynjw » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:27 am

Hi Donna,
I am also new, maybe we can learn together.
Carolyn

desperado4u25

Hey frnds.

Post by desperado4u25 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:57 am

Hellow frnds,
I really love astrology..and naturally inclined towards all these occult kinda things..though I dont believe in any superstitions..but still I really guess something mystic is there controllin the whole world...
Anyway I m gaurang from India.
Good day to all of U.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:13 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community to you all, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:38 am

Hello & Welcome to all the new members.

netthef1

newbe

Post by netthef1 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:59 pm

Just want to say welcome and enjoy there are a lot of knowlegable people here any questions you have post and someone will get to them and If you have anything to help someone that would be welcome i,m sure you will injoy it there is a place here on the top of your screen to introduce yourself so injoy

donper

Welcome Carolyn

Post by donper » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:32 pm

Hi Carolyn,
I would really like for us to learn together, that should be great. keep in touch.

jegurrola

Hola

Post by jegurrola » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:25 am

Hola a todos, pues soy nuevo en esto espero aprender de ustedes. Por lo pronto voy a leer algunos mensajes antiguos del foro para enterarme sobre los temas.

jegurrola

newsurvivor

Hi just found yall this a.m.

Post by newsurvivor » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:02 am

[merrymeet] Just wanted to say nice to meet you. It's 3:45 a.m. here in Nashville, Tn. and I have to get ready for work at 4:00 so I can't talk long.I run the greenhouses at Opryland and I love my job.I'm a2yr. breast cancer survivor hence my name.Just had a new gr.baby 2wks. ago.Yall may wish I had'nt found you I can do some talking.HaHa.I'll get back to yall when I get off work. Have 2 days off Mon. & Tues. we'll have plenty of time to talk. Have a great day! Can' wait to get started learning from yall. I love to learn new things![/quote]

spike

Glad I found you

Post by spike » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:16 pm

I was looking for a site where I could practice my tarot readings and maybe pick up a few pointers.  For the past couple of months, I've also been interested in chakra healing and this site has useful info. on that too.  I can't wait to get started

Oh and hi everyone :smt006

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:51 pm

Hello & Welcome to our new members on the Mystic Board.

Bearlady

New here

Post by Bearlady » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:04 pm

:smt006 Hello everyone. This site was recommended to me by a friend. I am fairly new to all of this. Want to learn all that I can!

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:51 pm

Hello Bearlady, welcome to the Mystic Board.

Muriel Patrisha

Post by Muriel Patrisha » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:57 am

:smt006 Hello,

After downloading a couple of your progs at another site, I came here to register; admittedly aprehensive of what I might be getting in to.

I'm finding it a bit confusing navigating my way around but I must say from what I've seen so far I think I'm Falling in love. This feels soooo like the home I've been searching for (and at 54 that's been a long search). So thank you all for being here and creating this place.

I was introduced to real astrology (not just sun signs) just over ten years ago and have since called myself 'an etermal student of astrology'. I love to compile natal charts and check out the aspects. It's a terrific learning tool to see just how they play out in different people.  I have done the odd reading for friends and their friends and sometimes have accepted payment but do not believe that makes me a professional. I also have a great interest in and have studied courses in numerology, colour therapy,  crystals and oh so much more. I practice chakra balancing with a pendulum and I am a practicing spiritualist and mystic. I have a strong and sound believe in reincarnation and so try my best to ensure that future incarnations will create as little negative karma as possible.

I believe I have finally found a home of like minded souls. Let it BE!
:smt007

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:44 am

Hello Muriel Patrisha, welcome to the Mystic Board.

ALLIE

introduction

Post by ALLIE » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:49 pm

hello all-my name is alexandra-well my friends call me allie so its your choice... and i am brand new to mystic board.i started off just browsing through the net in search of an explanation for this nightmare ive had repeatedly since i was a little girl-and found you all!i had no idea what i was getting myself into.just by seeing a small portion of what this site has to offer has let me know so much already!i plan on learning anything and everything about the mystical and spiritual ways there is to know!so if any of you need me-im sure i will be here!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”