Hello Everybody

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

emoshin

Hello Everybody

Post by emoshin » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:39 am

This is a good place to start I guess. A little bit about myself. I'm 35 years old, once divorced, and now living in Tulsa, OK.

I ended up on this board because I inherited a deck of tarot cards from my ex husband. I just found them again after they had been buried under some of my junk for the last couple of years. I opened the pouch I had crocheted for them back in the day, and for the first time in a long time, I held the cards that belonged to the man I thought I loved at one time.

While they are very pretty to look at, I have not the faintest idea how to 'read' them. I wanted to learn, and so I googled 'free tarot literature'. After some searching and some dissappointment, I found the download for the 'learn tarot' software. I've now started to work with that, and finally got my gumption together to make a post here and formally introduce myself.

There used to be a huge part of me very much interested in spiritual and psychic phenomena. Through my ex, I have been involved in magik ceremonies and such as well. Since the break-up and move though, I've been wandering sort of lost and aimlessly.

Also, if you had not noticed yet, I tend to ramble on quite a bit, and I enjoy writing. I've had a look around here and I'm looking forward to get involved in some of the discussions, mainly on tarot readings, but some of the other areas are pretty interesting as well. Thanks for paying attention to my post thus far, and thanks for letting me be part of the community.

vitaloo

and your name is??

Post by vitaloo » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:12 am

You posted all kinds of stuff but your name!!!!!!!!!!   :smt018

Hi I'm Lynne - I got a set of Tarot cards from someone a while back but haven't even approached opening them and trying to work them - I figured I'd need someone to help me with them so I didnt' bother - I always wanted to learn how to read them -- but it's also kind of scary lol

I'm in Wisconsin where are you at??  I'm 52, divorced live with my bf Joe

Lynne

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:46 am

Welcome Emoshin

You will be able to start using your tarot cards here really soon if you stick around and learn.  Gem is a wonderful moderator and she is currently taking a class in teaching tarot in the tarot fourm. Take a look in there and see whats available!

vitaloo

Tarot Cards

Post by vitaloo » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:16 am

Ok thanks

Lynne

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:35 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:13 am

hello,
welcome to the board:)

emoshin

Re: and your name is??

Post by emoshin » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:36 pm

vitaloo wrote:You posted all kinds of stuff but your name!!!!!!!!!!   :smt018

Hi I'm Lynne - I got a set of Tarot cards from someone a while back but haven't even approached opening them and trying to work them - I figured I'd need someone to help me with them so I didnt' bother - I always wanted to learn how to read them -- but it's also kind of scary lol

I'm in Wisconsin where are you at??  I'm 52, divorced live with my bf Joe

Lynne
Oh duh, how thoughtless of me.
My name is Andrea, I'm in Oklahoma, Tulsa actually. I'm not often posting in forums like these, so I wasn't sure if real names would be appropriate or not. Glad to meet you, and good to know I'm not alone with these kinds of things.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:38 pm

Hello Emoshin, welcome to the Mystic Board.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”