Hello!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

David4

Hello!

Post by David4 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:48 pm

:smt006

I'm a noob to all this stuff.  Just learning as I go. I know now that I'm on path. I've been dreaming about creating mountains and citys and I have alot of dreams about living in a GLASS CITY.  

Looks nice there...

-peace!

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:21 pm

HI David4

You have been given a wonderful gift!  Don't be afraid and just enjoy all that it is offering you.

I feel like there is so much warm and wonderfully glowing energy coming from you.  WOW!!  I'm only discovering myself as an Earth Angel and Light Worker (Thanks to LibB) and this is a very new feeling I'm having right now but it's like I feel I should be or am in awe of you.  Gosh!! WOW!!

It's a good feeling indeed but just amazing.  I sometimes have these moments where thoughts are just flooding my brain and I have a hard time in typing them quicly enough and so I tend to scirbble maddly before posting but this is slightly different.  It's like all the fibres of my body are standing on end and I can feel my arms and wings are outstretched and my head is titled to the warmth of a bright golden glowing light.  Is it you or just a moment I'm having?  I don't know.

Nevertheless, a very big hug and welcome to you!

Peace, love and light!
xox

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:19 am

Hello & welcome David4.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:21 am

Since I am very new to the board I feel odd saying welcome... but welcome to the board. You'll find a lot of great threads, a lot of great people who are insightful and helpful. Good luck on your journey, and enjoy! :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:31 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”