hello! i'm an indigo girl and i need to talk!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

simonsaysfrown

hello! i'm an indigo girl and i need to talk!

Post by simonsaysfrown » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:15 pm

hello everyone!
i'm an indigo 20 year old girl from croatia and i've been through countless forums looking for anyone that could explain to me what this means to my life? i've read what indigos are like and what they're here to do, but i'm not sure how to apply it to myself. i'm just tired of fighting everything that's wring with society, tired of causing revolutions whereever i go, tired of feeling that constant dread of the future and most of all i'm tired of feeling the world's and everyone else's pain like my own....this is slowly killing me.
i've also read something about indigos tranzitioning to crystaline and some of the symptoms apply, but i'm jsut not sure.....
can anyone help?
thank you so much!
simonsays

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:36 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Evie

Post by Evie » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:42 pm

Hello TO Simonsaysfrown

Welcome to Mystic Board.

There are others here who feel just like you do.
I am sure you will make a connection with someone to talk with. :smt003

Have fun too...ok

P E A C E
Evie  :smt002

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:44 pm

Welcome SimonSays ;)  

I'm from the first batch of indigo's, which not many people are aware we started arriving in the 60's.  Although I have done some reading on it, I have never put much emphasis on it. Some sites say we're from another planet, which I personally don't buy into. I do believe we're not the only life form in the universe and we don't have a special corner in the market. What I do know that through out my life I have been preparing myself physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I also know when the time comes I'll know what to do... I almost feel like I am a warrior of some sorts but not the type who creates war, but to protect the weak, guide the misguided and to help those who need help even if they don't think they do. That's not to say I am above anyone, because I never will be and I myself need help just like anyone else...

As an indigo you will find you have several gifts/talents that set you apart, some you have yet to tap into and I suspect with the way things are going on this planet you're going to get a crash course very soon because it's time for the sleepers to start waking up.  You'll be fine, don't worry and don't be scared. Clarity sets in, things start falling into place and everything just seems to suddenly make sense more and more with time.. Sometimes with change comes growing pains, with growing pains comes comes fear, rejection, resistance and turmoil - but keep in mind something wonderful is coming! This is a great bunch of people, read through the forums, learn and feed your mind.  You're not alone here... not one bit :)

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:04 pm

Hi and welcome simonsaysfrown.

While I can't shed any light for you I can and do send you a ((((HUG)))), don't know if this hug is allowed here but just felt it needed giving, and say to you the people here are great. Do as Evie says, you will have lots of support here.

lunarcraft

Welcome

Post by lunarcraft » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:05 pm

Just a quick message to say "Welcome to MB" - hope you enjoy your journey, find the answers to your questions and make lots of friends along the way.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

simonsaysfrown

Post by simonsaysfrown » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:02 pm

thank you everyone!
all of my life i've waited to find out what it was about me that made me be misunderstood where ever i went and why i felt so alone. finding out i'm an indigo has made so many things clear to me and put my mind at rest a bit.
i'm looking forward to making friends with the people here!
thanx

Oldfartcoza

Post by Oldfartcoza » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:54 pm

Hello baby,
I don't know what an indigo is, so I can't offer any help. I heard about it somewhere along the line, but was probably too busy with something else to pay much attention. I'm not sure what I am, but whatever it is, it's different ... very different. I don't allow it to get me down, however, but use it to give me strength. Maybe I'm crazy, too. Just remember that you are not alone: I bet you fifty bucks I'm wierder than you think you are.
Love,
Old  Fart.

Oldfartcoza

Post by Oldfartcoza » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:56 pm

I'm not only weird, I even spelled "weird" wrongly!

Evie

Post by Evie » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:26 pm

Hey ... Old Fart,  you are so cool, for an old fart!  

Weird is OKAY, no matter how one spells it.  

I understand that  I am  wired too! :smt006

We could have a contest or start a club of "Mystic Misfits"  :smt004 :smt003 :smt004 :smt003

Unless of course you could come up with more suited name.  :smt017

P E A C E
Evie

Welcome to the club...

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:43 am

Oldfart,

Weird is good! Besides, what is "normal" anyway?

Spiritboxer

Post by Spiritboxer » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:22 am

Hello and welcome,
I belonged to an adult indigo group for a brief time but ironically, I was thrown out for being a smartass. I've forgotten the little I did know but I DO know  this is a unique forum filled with warm and caring people. Read, learn and don't hesitate to ask, you couldn't be in a better place.
In Light,

Oldfartcoza

A sideways cerebration society.

Post by Oldfartcoza » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:00 am

Evie, how about us incorporating the "weirdest", most side-ways thinking minds we can find to establish a "problem-solving club"? I'm not "mystic" in any way, but I have practical, down-to-earth, "alternative" knowledge about more subjects than I care to mention.
I would love to start a commune that uses energy-efficient means to achieve the levels of comfort to which most people aspire. It would be self-sufficient, self-sustaining and dependent only upon its members. It would be a prototype, which could be used as an example for other people to follow, to show the world how to beat the energy crisis, how to live in harmony with nature and how to circumvent spiralling costs - everything would be free.
No religious brainwashing would be permitted. Instead, we would make people aware of the reality of reincarnation and other “spiritual” matters and teach the children how to tap in to their higher selves from the earliest ages.
Is that weird enough for you?
We’d need money and land to start if off, but it should soon stand up on its own two feet.
Angelique, you have a beautiful name, especiallly if you use the French pronunciation. "Normal" usually means  “conforming to the dictates of society and convention”, in simpler terms: “brainwashed”. If you are not brainwashed into thinking as ninety percent of the world thinks, you are “weird”.
Lots love,
Old Fart.

simonsaysfrown

Post by simonsaysfrown » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:33 pm

Spiritboxer wrote:Hello and welcome,
I belonged to an adult indigo group for a brief time but ironically, I was thrown out for being a smartass. I've forgotten the little I did know but I DO know  this is a unique forum filled with warm and caring people. Read, learn and don't hesitate to ask, you couldn't be in a better place.
In Light,
haha, they kicked you out for being a smartass???
that's the main trait of all indigos!!!!!
ironic indeed!

ranter

Indigos

Post by ranter » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:37 pm

Hello and welcome Simonsays...smile.
Theres a lot of books and nonsense spoken about indigos.
As an Indigo you are blessed so smile.
The term "Indigo Children" refers to the indigo frequencies you hold. These are the frequencies of the 6th dimensional wave band, which is the Indigo wavelength of the 15 Dimensional spectrum.
Despite what is commonly expressed in books and other places the Indigos have been progressively incarnating on Earth for the past 100 years.
These type 1 and 2 Indigos have arrived in preparation for the 2012 so called end times.
These are not end times but a Stellar Activation Cycle which begun in 2000 and will extend to 2017 or so.
Those indigos hold a 24 to 48 strand DNA Template which was activated at their birth. They have currently full activation of the 6th strand DNA. Ordinary or Angelic Humans Have a 12 strand DNA with 3 strands currently activated.
Activation of the 6th DNA strand Template allows the D-6 Indigo wave spectra and consequently the D-6 consciousness to be present and express itself through those Indigo Children.
As an Indigo you are a "New Breed" of person with a new type of consciousness which is now manifesting on our planet at this time.
While the current Indigos are a new "Breed" with a new type of consciousness they are in fact representetive of a very ancient  "Breed" or type of consciousness which was prevelent on earth in very ancient times.
They have now returned to serve as the fore runners of our race evolution. They will prepare the way for things to come as our race evolves more towards its intended goal.
Indigos have not come here by evolutionary accident but have agreed to come on a mission of evolutionary expansion of the consciousness of the entire species.
The development and arrival of the Indigos is genetic in that the body has to be able to hold the frequency of the expanded consciousness. It is spiritual in that those who are incarnating as the Indigos have agreed to incarnate here to take part in this mission. Indigos represent the externalization of the process of our  Bio Spiritual Evolution.
As an Indigo you are likely to feel frustration and indignation at how things are expressed and happening on the planet currently. With a greater range of consciousness and awareness the self serving fear based hypocracy of those who run the present system is fully transparent to Indigos who can see right through it. To them its a sham. It is annoying to the point of frustration and indignation. (I wonder where that word Indignation came from?)
Indigos hold a very high frequency and that alone will influence those around them to slowly change. The trouble is Indigos want that to happen now. That just leads to more frustration.
Learning from non Indigos is a painful process for Indigos because the see the limited value and often uselessness of what they are being taught in a way that is contrary to the thinking of Indigos. This often leads to rebellion on the part of the Indigos and the self serving system often resorts to maligning them with inappropriate labels such as ADHD. They are then oppressed with drugs. Its the persecution of the Indigos by those who dont understand them and dont want to understand them.
If you want to understand more and contact other Indigos throughout the world, contact me privately and I will give you some useful contacts.
You are not alone and there are many who understand your plight and how to deal with it successfully.
I wish you peace happiness and fulfillment.
Ranter.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”