hello newbies!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Wolfshadow

Thanks for the welcome

Post by Wolfshadow » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:18 am

Hello swetha, and thank you for the welcome, I have been searching for something like this site, I have many strange things happening to me and around me all of the time I think, I bet if it were possible for me to be aware all of the time, I would see many more things.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:15 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you all will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Noah8

New to Mystic Board

Post by Noah8 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:56 pm

Hello,

I am happy to have found this place and look forward to listen, learn and participate with other members and guests.

I joined the Mystic Board with the hope to further develop my natural intuition, and progression to a clearer channeling for the purpose of helping others who may be in sadness or in need of hearing messages that will enlighten them and inspire them to live a more joyful life with purpose.

I welcome people's questions and I am offering to share with them the message I believe I receive for them.

More information in my Blog.

Noah8

RhiannonRavenhawk

Ok, I'll Bite (not literally)

Post by RhiannonRavenhawk » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:46 pm

I'm New, sort of...

Rhiannon Ravenhawk, Third Degree Celtic Wiccan High Priestess, Clan of Ravenhawk, South Florida.  I was stumbling around the internet todayand found this site.  Seems interesting reading, so I signed in.  16 years as a wiccan and always learning, there are very interesting points of view.  I will read on and let you all get back to what you were doing. Feel free to ask questions if you have them.

Bright Blessings,

Rhi

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:47 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you all will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

talismanjan

hello!!!

Post by talismanjan » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:30 am

good morning to all of you!!! :smt006
sorry for my delayed hello, but last night i got SO excited when i discovered this amazing site, that i instantly got totally so absorbed by and drawn into the wonderful insightful forums, that i completely forgot to say hi! :smt002
i am so looking forward to get to know some of you in time, as well as the prospect of learning from each other in order for us all to grow and evolve on all levels!
thanxxx for this wonderful opportunity & privilege!
i'd like to see myself as the "eternal student" - and although i have a background in anti-ageing medicine and health,skin & body care therapy, i have throughout the years explored and studied various other disciplines and topics/subject that grabbed my attention and tickled my interest, so i have an open mind & heart - and on this site there are SO many new things that already now have me totally excited!!
i'm currently particularly interested in the healing power of crystals and gemstones - so if any of you would like to chat to me about it or share your views on it, i'd be delighted!
now let me get on with the rest of this beautiful day!
greetings from sunny south africa! :)
Attachments
on holiday.JPG
a picture of me.... on holiday in the south coast & garden route in south africa!
on holiday.JPG (202.51 KiB) Viewed 1447 times

talismanjan

hello!!!

Post by talismanjan » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:37 am

good morning to all of you!!! :smt006
sorry for my delayed hello, but last night i got SO excited when i discovered this amazing site, that i instantly got so totally absorbed by & drawn into the wonderful insightful forums & topics, that i completely forgot to say hi! :smt002
i am so looking forward to get to know some of you in time, as well as the prospect of learning from each other in order for us all to grow and evolve on all levels!
thanxxx for this wonderful opportunity & privilege!
i'd like to see myself as the "eternal student" - and although i have a background in anti-ageing medicine and health,skin & body care therapy, i have throughout the years explored and studied various other disciplines and topics/subject that grabbed my attention and tickled my interest, so i have an open mind & heart - and on this site there are LOTSA new things that already now have me totally excited!!
i'm currently particularly ineterested in the healing power of crystals and gemstones - so if any of you would like to chat to me about it or share your views on it, i'd be delighted!
now let me get on with the rest of this beautiful day!
greetings from sunny south africa! :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:49 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

bushwitch

Hi Everyone

Post by bushwitch » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:16 am

HI,
I am new to the site, and I am thankful for finding a site with so much information about most of my interests. I have been a 'professional' Tarot reader for about six years and as of the last 10 or 11 months I have had my psychic gifts really make themselves known (most of the clair-senses (except for the clair equivelents of smell and taste (fortunately), so I am looking to find advice about fine tuning them and developing more of a sense of control over them (you gessed it I am a Leo).
I hope to make some interesting contacts through this board.

B.B.

Roy

carlabelz

INTRODUCING MYSELF

Post by carlabelz » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:16 am

hello guys,
I´m Carla, 28 years, from Rio de Janeiro
sending a hug!

bharatmahan

Hi..

Post by bharatmahan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:35 am

Hello,

I am Bharat Chawla from Mumbai, India. I am a keen follower of astrology and hope to learn a lot thru this forum.
God Bless.

jehanx

Inroducing oneself

Post by jehanx » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:05 am

Hello people,

I'm Jean, 54; I am French and I live in the south of France in Montpellier.
I manage Astrology for 14 years, but I don't use  it as a job because  I'm a little slow in typing and handwriting, though I'm very meticulous, and it spends a lot of time for me drawing up a chart report.

I'm interested in everything that has to do with spirituality

All the best

Jean

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:26 pm

:smt006

Hallo! My name is Vera and I live in the Canary Islands -have done for more than 10 years now-.

My main interests are Tarot and Dreams, but this site is so full of things that so far I haven't got around to the Dreams section. I also practice Feng Shui and like to share new information with friends.

Nice to meet you all!  :smt111

Keeva

hello to everyone..

Post by Keeva » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:05 pm

My name is"Keeva". 34yr Indigo Leo male. I am a professional guitarist live performance and studio for 15yrs now, total learned and played yrs now are 30. Searching for healthy, stimulating, positive discussion's in all spirituality belief. Also sharing, if you wish, life experience's and lesson's learned. There is something for me to be doing this life in. Believer strongly in reincarnation. I know I'm not alone here. Yet since i can remember as early as maybe 1yrs old, i was shown images like photograph's in yearly stages of an individual whom now reallizes was me being prept for this life i live now. Can someone give me any input please? Also if someone has knowledge in astronomy and understands birth analysis by an individual's "Natal chart wheel", I need help with just one area. Upon first looking at the wheel chart seeing the trines, square's so on, & so on. My wheel shows to be a verted pentagram. Does this have any significance @ all?

readingsbydesiree

Newbie here

Post by readingsbydesiree » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:26 pm

Hi my name is Desiree I live in
Cincinnati, Ohio I am 38 years young mother of two 10 and 18. I have been reading tarot for about 15 years and I am a certified reiki II practioner since 2005.
I hope everyone has a happy holiday!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”