hello newbies!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nichi

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Post by nichi » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:24 pm

Good Afternoon everyone  :smt006

I am excited to come across this forum.  I am open to any tips on subliminal messaging, affirmations, visualizing, or any other self-development you have to offer. I am on a journey of being a better person and mother.  At times it gets really hard and I want to give up and quit but I have a lot to lose if I do.  I drive myself crazy with all the self chatter so any tips on calming that down would be most grateful. Hopefully there is someone out there who can understand where I am coming from.  I feel like I am being a burden to my friends and family with my issues and for me it would be better t converse with someone going thru the same things.

Open to suggestions  :smt003 [/b]

mkingram23

Hello Everyone

Post by mkingram23 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:10 pm

Hello everyone wanted to introduce ourself.  We are Marcy and Kelsey we were introduce to this site by my mother, and we would like to say hello to everyone out there.

sweezy

about mystic software

Post by sweezy » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:03 pm

hello, I AM NEW TO MYSTIC. I AM AN INDIAN.I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE INFORMATION REGARDING THE BIRTH CHART SOFTWARE PROVIDES.REQUIREMENTS DOES NOT ASK FOR THE GENDER OF THE SUBJECT.EVEN SUN SIGNS DOESN'T GO WITH REGARDING MONTHS.

mahesh919

self Intro

Post by mahesh919 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:12 pm

Hello everybody....i am a new member to this prestigious blog....i am very happy to c u all of u here. I am doin business and my hobby astrology. i like to read a lt about astrology. I am open everybody for discussions in astrology topics. thank you.....looking forward to make new friends through this blog....

take care..

thanks to the mystic board team..

Mahesh

Em_7

Post by Em_7 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:50 pm

Hello everyone,
I would like to introduce myself. I found this site researching how to read palms on the internet, so I can better understand my own palm, purpose and best direction to go in. I have since also been very interested in the tarot forum as I read tarot for family and friends, though haven't done it so often lately, but I am now inspired to pick it up again.
I hope to be able to contribute, help others and learn.
Em

Et2012

hey all!!

Post by Et2012 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:14 am

This is impresive !!
What a site !!
got some friends who might get a kick out off this .

thanks for a great site
and hello to all newcommers like me !!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:29 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community to you all, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

rhema2god

hola

Post by rhema2god » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:04 pm

hola, i'm cece and live in california.  i'm new to the site and loving it.  i have two  teenage boys and live with my fiance who  is a trucker and spends most of his time out of the house. the doctors put me on disability for the next months so i really don't go out.....but i hope to make new friends and  i hope to gain good knowledge through site.

KenBurgess

I am new

Post by KenBurgess » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:18 am

I am new to the board and hope to visit on a frequent basis. I see this as an online village of people of like mind.

I have a strong interest to learn Vedic Astrology and Mahabote Astrology. I'm taking my time and laboring through it all and earning my stripes.

Thank you all for the warm welcome

Ken Burgess

moon_stars_roses

Its so nice to be here

Post by moon_stars_roses » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:33 pm

Hello,

I just joined mystic board today and I am looking forward to meeting others. Have a nice day.

moon_stars_roses

Its so nice to be here

Post by moon_stars_roses » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:33 pm

Hello,

I just joined mystic board today and I am looking forward to meeting others. Have a nice day.

moon_stars_roses

hello Everyone

Post by moon_stars_roses » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:48 am

Its good to be here.....I am enjoying what I am seeing and reading here

hthrshorty

hello everyone

Post by hthrshorty » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:09 pm

This hthrshorty I just joined this web site. This web site is awsome it beats the rest of them. Thanks

phiber_optixz

good vibes to all... :)

Post by phiber_optixz » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:02 pm

Im Ashish from India... just joined the forum. Wish to meet a lot of like minded people here... :)

pottercb

Hello All

Post by pottercb » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:41 am

Heard so much about this webring, Wanted to check it out. My sur name is Mortibite- and all that implies!! Good Tidings to all from Milton, Fla.  Hope to make new chat friends
Blessed Be! CP

Return to “Introduce Yourself”