hello newbies!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pottercb

Hello All from Florida

Post by pottercb » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:45 am

Just joined. Heard so much about web site , wanted to see for myself.
Hope to make new friends
Blessed Be! Mortibite and all that implies!

dixie_beauty_68

Hello FroM South Georgia

Post by dixie_beauty_68 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:07 pm

Hi to every one here.  I am new to alot of the things in the realm of things here.  I hope that I can find some of all the occult and magik mostly wicca because I want to keep things really close to nature and earth.  I welcome any help you can offer on the subjects and hope to post often to.  I am also looking for a way to speed up the claim for my disability from Social Security and it has been 2 years and they say that I do not have enough illnesses for it to go through.  I want a way that might help get it approved.  I have a lot of mental disorders and also fibromyalgia, and other physical ailments that limits my ability to work and I hope I can find some magick to help with these problems.  Please let if you can help me with these things.  Glad to be on the forum.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:45 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you all will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Quirita

Hi all!

Post by Quirita » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:03 am

Hi Im a newbie. I h=just dwnlded the subliminal message software. Anybody have any good results with this?

hopeful_eclectic

Every cloud has a silver lining

Post by hopeful_eclectic » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:06 pm

Frankly, I was a bit disappointed to see the "catch" with my free sotware. But now I'm quite liking this forum, it's gives me the chance to expand and meet other people with the same interests

Emelita

Post by Emelita » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:17 pm

Hello,
i'm one more mystic sweetheart that believes that everything is going to be realized, you only need strongly believe in it :) Lithuanian welcome all mystic board community   :smt006

Marion

Post by Marion » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:53 pm

Hi Newbies :smt006

It's great to meet you. There are plenty of great forums here.  Have a look around and enjoy.
Hugs
Marion

WiccanWitch

Hi my name is Dani

Post by WiccanWitch » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:43 pm

Hi  Im Dani, I live in Idaho, I would love to chat and love to hear other opinions and ideas about the topics on this site..........so lets go............[/quote][/i]

wtarman

Just checking it out for the first time

Post by wtarman » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:28 am

Hi my name is Bill and I am certified hypnosis practitioner, relaxation techniques practitioner and natural health consultant.  I just down loaded the programs and checking them out.javascript:emoticon(':)')
javascript:emoticon(':)')

Vanilla82

I'm NEW!!

Post by Vanilla82 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Hi everyone!! I am new to this site... just signed up like 2 minutes ago... haven't really had much of a look around yet...
basically i am on here to see if i can get a psychic reading... having love problems you see...... and so, well i guess some guidance would be nice. but basically i am a pisces and like all this kinda stuff... DAH!

firefly19

new from the wasteland

Post by firefly19 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:20 am

Hi everybody,
i have just registered and i will give you a few info about myself.
i am from Italy but i am living in the USA, in a small place almost forgotten by God. i must admit i miss the 4 seasons since here we mainly have 2. i also miss eating fresh fish (before coming here i never cared) but i don't miss my hometown, ppl or other things much.
i am a teacher, this is not the job of my dreams but i fully enjoy it. everyday i get up, it is a new day and i think this is very important in life.
i'm a pisces and i definitely sense a lot. sometimes i have premonitions some others i just have strong feelings about something that will happen.
i am also very creative, i bead, i paint (like Pollock), i write, i cook, i keep a small greenhouse on my patio bc my plants constantly reproduce themselves.
i love movies and i try to exercise regularly. after 7 years now i am back in the swimming-pool.
i consider myself a giver, i am very empathetic and compassionate.
all my friends but 1 say i am a very good listener and a problem solver. last but not the least i am a fatalist and i believe in signs and coincidences, yet i experience so many i try not to pick them.
i will stop here but i think these few info have given you a small pic of me.

i hope you guys are happy and in good health for as i always tell my students, these are the things money can't buy.
take care of yourself and eat well, especially if you are going through some rough time.

Firefly

mani2pat

introducing to other members

Post by mani2pat » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:08 pm

HI,
  Here i am new ,My self manish kumar from bihar india.I am an engineer working with jharkhand government, very interested in astrology and want to learn more and more about it. I may need your help me in understanding it. hoping every member will help me. thanking you all

arikalestin

Post by arikalestin » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:27 am

My name is Arika. I am part of the Circle of the Dragon,

MysticLadyLisa

Introducing Myself

Post by MysticLadyLisa » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:30 pm

Hello. My name is Lisa and I have just joined today. I'm still trying to figure this whole posting thing out... so patience please.
I am a 43 year old mother of one and grandmother of two. I have studied Numerology, Tarot, & The Runes for close to 20 years. I live in California in a VERY small town so I have been limited to how often I am able to practice. (afraid I'll have a witch hunt on my hands!) I'm not a real active poster but I did want to say hi. :smt006

chipperspet

Hopeless Holistic

Post by chipperspet » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:01 am

I like my life as close to natural as I can get it.I have been a truth seeker for a good many years and my quest has brought me here.I grew up a baptist and found out that religion is just a myth.As a teenager I was a beach bum and weather was what I watched, today I watch the weather to see how this government is manipulating it.If I do nothing more in this life holding the people in this government accountable for their crimes heads my list.In the meantime make me all I can be is what I'm after.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”