Howdy folks

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tiltjlp

Howdy folks

Post by tiltjlp » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:49 am

After knocking around the Internet for years, I did a search on Spirituality, and the Mystic Board was one of the sites that jumped out at me. While I'm interested in reincarnation, I find many of your topics worth checking out.

Not much to tell about myself, other than I'm a retired writer and editor, and that I try to keep an open mind about most things.

John

Susanne

Hello

Post by Susanne » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:54 am

Hi,
Welcome to the board!!! Hope you share your thoughts as well..
Susanne

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:51 am

Hi John,

Welcome to the mystic board. i am sure there is a lot we can learn from you. we hope to see a lot of u here.

Thanks,
Abhishek

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:36 am

hello John,
its great having u here:)
have a good time.
swetha

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:51 am

Welcome to MysticBoard.com tiltjlp.

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:02 am

welcome to mysticboard, john! :smt006

anand

Post by anand » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:01 am

Welcome to the board
love anand

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:40 pm

Welcome to Mysticboard!  What's interesting is, where you are a retired writer and educator, I am an aspiring writer at University, studying to become an educator :P.  Like the old lion and the young lion :P

Edit:  Crap... I read "editor" as "educator" before I replied.  Don't mind me, I'm drunk at the moment.  The only reason I didn't edit my post to fit is simply because I never do, what we say first is the most important thing we have to say.

tiltjlp

Post by tiltjlp » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:24 pm

NoobixCube wrote:Welcome to Mysticboard!  What's interesting is, where you are a retired writer and educator, I am an aspiring writer at University, studying to become an educator :P.  Like the old lion and the young lion :P

Edit:  Crap... I read "editor" as "educator" before I replied.  Don't mind me, I'm drunk at the moment.  The only reason I didn't edit my post to fit is simply because I never do, what we say first is the most important thing we have to say.
Well, you're not exactly wrong. Editor's do a lot of educating. Tell you a secret from first hand knowledge, creativity is not enhanced by alcohol. I gave it up 33 years ago.

John

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:44 pm

tiltjlp wrote:
Well, you're not exactly wrong. Editor's do a lot of educating. Tell you a secret from first hand knowledge, creativity is not enhanced by alcohol. I gave it up 33 years ago.

John
:smt005  So true, so true, Same has I, you look like a clever young man NoobixCube, when will you? :smt004

BTW welcome tiljlp :)

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:19 am

I'll probably give up alcohol once I'm done with University :P.  Right now, I'm living on campus, and I just can't resist a big party.  Also, when I wrote that last post of mine, I was at a fairly compulsory house function.  I needed the alcohol to drown out the horrible cat-screetches of kareoke (which in my inebriated state, I then contributed to.  Freddy Mercury is the REAL victim here).

Return to “Introduce Yourself”