Hey all

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kerosh

Hey all

Post by Kerosh » Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:50 am

Just got here and wanted to say hi to everyone. I got a lot of abilities and am looking for someone to help me unlock myself, lol : P. I feel like I need a guide and stuff (i don't have one), but I am a guide to others. I know lots of stuff and got lots of abilities and try to teach others : ). Looking around for someone to help me out. I don't need help with abilities, just unlocking myself. My box doesn't want to give me everything. Already tried merging with my spiritual self, ended splitting us into two seperate beings. We went back together, but that is the last time I am asking any spirit for help, har har. Read the wall!! : P.
Oh, if anyone knows about this:
I will abide by my existence (First line)
I will end this existence to continue another (Fourth Line)

This is still hard for me to type out. I am not typing all four lines, but the fourth line was very close. After this, I am going to force myself to forget about what happened, because that was mean, lol. Wth is that. I know it seperates you, but where it come from.

Beautiful and ornate wall, kind of wavy and blurry. Written in wonderful gracing letters of another language. : P.

Hope to be pals : ).

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:03 am

hello Kerosh,
welcome:)
u will find a lot of frnds here... and hopefully u will b at peace soon.
do let us know how we can help u out.
swetha

Return to “Introduce Yourself”