Location, Location, Location!?

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ms_Guided Angel

Location, Location, Location!?

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:44 pm

Where is everyone from in the world? If you don't mind....I'll go first...I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada...

Denise :smt006
A friend is one who overlooks your broken down gate and admires the flowers in your garden.

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:47 pm

Hi, I'm from Victoria, Australia.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:27 pm

New England Maine, East Coast~!!
Ñícolé

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:42 pm

Cool...two places I hope to visit someday...Nicole...we aren't far apart...as the crow flies so to speak....I live on the Bay of Fundy....

Samson, Australia has always interested me since I was just a little kid....its the Koala's I think.....lol

Cheers, Denise
A friend is one who overlooks your broken down gate and admires the flowers in your garden.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:16 pm

Norway, West coast :)

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:33 pm

Ms_Guided Angel wrote:Cool...two places I hope to visit someday...Nicole...we aren't far apart...as the crow flies so to speak....I live on the Bay of Fundy....

Samson, Australia has always interested me since I was just a little kid....its the Koala's I think.....lol

Cheers, Denise
Denise, You and I are so much alike it's not even funny... So I laugh.... LOL
We've got to hook up on MSN sometime "K"
Ñícolé

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:42 pm

Nicole wrote:
Ms_Guided Angel wrote:Cool...two places I hope to visit someday...Nicole...we aren't far apart...as the crow flies so to speak....I live on the Bay of Fundy....

Cheers, Denise
Denise, You and I are so much alike it's not even funny... So I laugh.... LOL
We've got to hook up on MSN sometime "K"
Kewl Nicole,  my msn nick is in my profile I think.....help thyself...we can compare notes!!  

See ya...

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:45 pm

Bangalore, India.

pranay

Post by pranay » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:15 pm

Mumbai,India

i wanna go to australia canada usa england norway,,,hell i wanna go on a world tour!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:04 pm

Denise: Howdy Neighbour!  Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  A friend has relatives all over Nova Scotia...do you know Sheddycamp? (sp)
God bless, J

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:12 pm

spiritalk wrote:Denise: Howdy Neighbour!  Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  A friend has relatives all over Nova Scotia...do you know Sheddycamp? (sp)
Gees ladies.. My father goes there from spring to fall...

My French Grandparents are from Québec Canada...
You both are not really all that far from me also...

Sweet~!!  :smt006
Ñícolé

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:25 pm

this is a nice thread to know each other:))
me from Calcutta, India

shewolf

Post by shewolf » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:00 pm

:smt005 I'm from Vernal, Utah!  Noplace to live! It's an oil boom town and the types of people starting to live here don't belong here!
shewolf
hi, I'm a mom of two, one is 28 and the other is 13 guess I forgot what I was doing for 15 years but it's great in it's own way although rasing two only children has been hard
Lynna

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:23 pm

spiritalk wrote:Denise: Howdy Neighbour!  Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  A friend has relatives all over Nova Scotia...do you know Sheddycamp? (sp)
Hi Spirittalk - yes..I do know of 'Cheticamp' It is a town located on Cape Breton Island.....also part of Nova Scotia.....here's a link to their website -->    http://cheticampns.com/... Acadian fishing village...oodles of history here..

I have relatives in Markham, Unionville and Stoufville, I used to work at Stoufville flea market restaurant and my aunt managed an apartment building on Yonge Street, not sure of which part of the city, and last I visited 20 years ago, was in Lake Simcoe, spent alot of summer days on that water.....thanks for bringing back those memories.

Cheers, Denise

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:32 pm

Gees ladies.. My father goes there from spring to fall...

My French Grandparents are from Québec Canada...
You both are not really all that far from me also...

Sweet~!!  
Nicole, see we have more in common the more we talk..lol

You're part French_Canadian so you probably know all the history of how the Acadians were expelled from Nova Scotia,  and closer to me, Grand Pre and Port Royal 1n 1755.....people who came to be known as 'Cajun...

Just listen to me, a little wealth of trivia and useless info...you'd think I've been practicing for Jeopardy or something..lol

Cheers

Return to “Introduce Yourself”