Hiyas

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Corum

Hiyas

Post by Corum » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:38 pm

Hi All,
Just joined your forum so i thought i would introduce myself breifly. I found the forum through my Reiki research. I have been working with Reiki for a few years now and have a short while ago been attuned to Reiki Master path. Sorry i do not mean to offend anyone but i do not like the term master it presumes a lot i feel but they may just be me , but i suppose it must be called something lol. How do other feel about this? would be interested to know
I also am drawn to crystals which took off through my reiki .
My other interests include Native American , martial arts and Japanese culture as a whole .
I am male - 40 years of age
married with three lovely children and a dog called Mac lol
i look forward to walking along beside you all here on our shared paths and learning and sharing alongside you.
Love and Light
Chris

tomas

Post by tomas » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:58 pm

Hi and welcome Corum!!!

Lookin' forward to gettin' to know you. I'm R2 and workin' toward my M/T and my Teacher thinks I should be ready in a month or so. As far as the title Master goes, it's a title that says you are just that, a Reiki Master, and it's something to be proud of. :)

Reiki ni rei (bow to the Reiki)
Sensei ni rei (bow to the Teacher)
Otagai ni rei (bow to your fellow students)

tomas

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:04 pm

hello corum,
welcome to the board. hope u have a great time here and learn a lot. we hope to gain knowledge frm u too.
swetha

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:31 pm

Hi Chris,

welcome to the sunsigns forum. we would love to hear your experience as a reiki mater and learn from you.

maybe you can bring some interesting reiki discuss to the board which will help everyone on this board become better, caring and sharing people.

Regards,
Abhishek

Return to “Introduce Yourself”