Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rainy

Post by rainy » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:48 am

Hi there everyone,
I have been putting off registering my tarot reading software for some reason 4 the last couple of months but following crossed words with my partner in the middle of the night (relationship problems led me 2 download the software in the first place!) I decided to 'sulk' at the computer to register my protest! I did a reading and then found myself registering and having a look around. Probally the best thing I've done in along time! I'm looking 4wd 2 spending sumtime getting 2 no everyone. Spent along time looking at Nicoles work. I'm very impressed. I'd love 2 b able 2 do that! I'm new 2 the whole internet thing n this is the first time I'v bin compelled 2join in! Feel like every cloud has a silver lining n want 2 thank john (my partner) 4 steering me here, even tho we're not speakin at the mo.! Hes sleeping after working a 24 hr shift n I was sulking cus he wasnt in bed wen I woke up. The dogs were tho! Neway, feeling a whole lot beta now n will continue looking around :smt039  rainy x

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:52 am

Hello Rainy, welcome to the Mystic Board.

rainy

Post by rainy » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:59 am

Hello Samson,
amazed 2 have a reply so quickly!

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:06 am

Hope to see you around and I also hope you enjoy what you find here Rainy.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:18 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:21 am

Welcome to MysticBoard.com rainy.

rainy

Post by rainy » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:50 am

thankyou,
Cant tell u how impressed I am so far!

Omukhtar

Hey people

Post by Omukhtar » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:13 am

hey people my name is Omar Mukhtar. I am now almost 26 years old. i have been into Occult arts for the past 10 years now. i got into card reading 8 years ago. i love this art. it is interesting and relaxing as well as you get to speak your mind.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:16 am

Hello Omar Mukhtar, welcome to the Mystic Board.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:51 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Nicole

Re: NEW MEMBER

Post by Nicole » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:47 pm

rainy wrote:Hi there everyone,
I have been putting off registering my tarot reading software for some reason 4 the last couple of months but following crossed words with my partner in the middle of the night (relationship problems led me 2 download the software in the first place!) I decided to 'sulk' at the computer to register my protest! I did a reading and then found myself registering and having a look around. Probally the best thing I've done in along time! I'm looking 4wd 2 spending sumtime getting 2 no everyone. Spent along time looking at Nicoles work. I'm very impressed. I'd love 2 b able 2 do that! I'm new 2 the whole internet thing n this is the first time I'v bin compelled 2join in! Feel like every cloud has a silver lining n want 2 thank john (my partner) 4 steering me here, even tho we're not speakin at the mo.! Hes sleeping after working a 24 hr shift n I was sulking cus he wasnt in bed wen I woke up. The dogs were tho! Neway, feeling a whole lot beta now n will continue looking around :smt039  rainy x
Thank you very much for your kind words Rainy..
Here is a little something from me to you~!!
Happy Birthday early...  :smt006

Just "right click and save as"

Enjoy~!!

rainy

Post by rainy » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:23 pm

Dear Nicole,
Thankyou so much. you have touched me deeply. Its difficult 2 find the right words 2 express 2 u how ur time n thoughtfulness has made me feel 2day but u have certainly made my day with such a lovely surprise!  I was full of excitement wen I showed john wot u have done 4 me n 4 the 3 years since we have bin 2gether he has bin saying that he is goin 2 have my name tatooed on himself n he had considered 'rainy' wrote in old english on his inner forearm but as soon as he saw wot u had done he said he wud really love 2 have that tattooed instead. I have 2 say i'm not really into the idea of lovers names tattooed but I have 2 say i wud b proud 4 him 2 have that done, as long as it isnt sumwhere hairy!
N thanks 4 the early birthday greetings aswell x
rainy x

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:39 pm

rainy wrote:Dear Nicole,
Thankyou so much. you have touched me deeply.
I'm glad you liked it Rainy... I'm glad also I could make you feel good as well~!! Waves to your guy also..  :smt006
Hope to see you on the form...  :)

`Nicolè´

ZODIAC

Post by ZODIAC » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:45 pm

Hi Rainy.
they say we are always guided to where  we are meant to be. So maybe finding this site will open many new and interesting avenues for you,

see you around hopefully,

Zodiac

rainy

Post by rainy » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:29 pm

Hiya Zodiac,
thanks 4 ur words. I believe in fate n i believe in wot u have said 2. I have felt like an island in the middle of the ocean 4 along time as i havnt come across like minded people 4 many years now. Something 2 do with living next 2 sheep 4 neighbours i guess n the local library havin nothin at all on nethin that interests me.
I have posted in general discussions which may help u all in gettin 2 no me better n not put u off me as i fear. I feel compelled 2speak honestly about my life but seek only 2help others if i can.
thanks again
rainy

Return to “Introduce Yourself”