Hi! Newbie here!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pintlermagic

Hi! Newbie here!

Post by pintlermagic » Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:34 pm

Hi everyone! :smt006 I have been checking out your forum for a few days and just love it so much, I decided to join today! My name is Lisa, I am a 29 year young SAHM of two boys. My so called, :smt017 DH is stationed in Korea.... after 11 years of being together, with a year of him being over there, he emails me that he wants a divorce. :smt012 Although nothing has even been started legally, I have had to do a lot of spiritual healing and am in the process of trying to re-find myself. I have came to the realization that I lost myself years ago and am so trying to get me back!! I have brought out my old Medicine cards which has reminded me of my old beliefs. I am no where near a reader, but I do enjoy all there is to read, especially on healing within. I am so happy I found such a wonderful board that is so full of helpful information. Looking forward to meeting ya'll. :) Thanks, Lisa

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:35 pm

Hey Lisa,

We are gald to have you on board sun signs forum. make yourself at home and bounce ideas about anything and everything you got in your head. share you happy moments and you sad ones.. share your ups and share your downs...

God Bless,
Abhishek

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:34 pm

hi Lisa,
welcome to the board. this place really makes u feel gud and relax. so have great time
swetha

Return to “Introduce Yourself”