Hi from a Celtic Butterfly

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gillian

Hi from a Celtic Butterfly

Post by Gillian » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:17 am

I'm a newbie stumbling along the cyber highway but with the aid of two clever IT daughters I manage to get by. gEm-power (empowerment with gemstones) is my favourite activity and I bring it into realization with hand crafted silver and gemstone jewellery which I used to sell at Psychic Fairs and outdoor Markets, but too many days off sick from inclement weather put a stop to that selling venue....so into the internet I ventured and when my own discussion forum is uploaded, I'll be able to expand my theory of gEm-power and the ever popular Chakra healing methods for all to view and ponder.

One day I'll write about being Crystal Keeper for an Aboriginal family of Central Australia who in 1966 adopted my husband, and therefore me, and how I learned the significance of a gift of a suite of magnificent quartz crystals....Tjuringa Crystals..... and how Aboriginal women of Australia have for move than 40,000 years been communicating with their Great Spirits.

Stay well and in tune,
Gillian

raj

Post by raj » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:31 am

hello gillian,
welcome to the forum:)
raj

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:40 am

hello Gillian,

welcome to the sun signs forum. make yourself at home and enjoy the conversations while making new friends.

Abhishek

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:43 am

hi gillian,
welcome
swetha

tomas

Post by tomas » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:39 pm

Hi and welcome Gillian, from another crystal fanatic. LOL Well, close anyway. I was introduced to using crystal grids for Reiki treatments and have gone was past that in studying 'em. Hope you enjoy it here.

tomas

Gillian

tomas

Post by Gillian » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:42 am

many thanks for welcome messages and for the tremendous amount of information posted under various forum headings, a veritable mine of in-depth explanations that I've yet to find equalled elsewhere.
Gillian

Return to “Introduce Yourself”