Just signed up.

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

*Ang-EL*

Just signed up.

Post by *Ang-EL* » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:04 am

Hi ya all,
i don't really have a whole lotta time to donate here but i'll do what i can.
i like the concept a lot. i hope that a lotta poor people can be helped here. i would not want to give my time free to any rich people who can afford to pay me.

Lets see how it works out.

There are a lot of rules here and i am a non-conformist so lets see how long i can be involved before being kicked off.

i specialize in relationships but the site says i cannot talk sex so i guess that leaves that advice out of the mix.

My expertise is quite varied (i am 65 years old), but i also specialize in analyzing birth days, months & years.

i am a Siderealist because i have found myself to be only 3% inaccurate with it as opposed to the 15% with that other system.

And as my teacher Edgar Cayce always so aptly stated "i am ready for questions."

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:25 am

Welcome to MysticBoard.com *Ang-EL*.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:53 am

Hello Ang-EL, welcome to the Mystic Board.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:10 pm

Hi, *Ang-EL*..  :smt006

It's very nice to have you join in with us~!!
Welcome to M~B~!!  :)

business voodoo

Post by business voodoo » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:17 pm

welcome angEL ...

i use both systems ... interesting ... i curious how you delineate your accuracy percentage and how you determined that you worked more accurately with one system over the other ... very interesting!!!!

and yes, the rules are a bit confusing here to me as well ... just reading them wasn't enough for me to understand what the forum meant by their rules ... but they are helpful in explaining their true meaning, and patient even if they seem to be inundated by those who are less than understanding that they need rules and can establish whatever guidelines they want as it is their forum they are creating ....

anyway ... i'm rambling ... its a lovely forum here ... and can use some loving care and good advice!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:48 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”