Greetings from a Reiki Master, Tarot Reader, Psychic, Witch

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

starbrightgirly

Greetings from a Reiki Master, Tarot Reader, Psychic, Witch

Post by starbrightgirly » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:38 am

Hi,
I am Melanie I am a Reiki Master/Teacher I am excited about this group and happy to meet you all!
I like in Florida, I am really excited about all the cool things here and you will be seeing more of me! Nice to see you all, I look forward to meeting some of you!
Namaste, Melanie :smt006

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:17 am

Hi Melanie,

Welcome to the sun signs forum. make yourself at home. from what you have written i gather you have great deal you can share with us here. hopeing that you make friends and can teach some basics here too.

Abhishek

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:51 pm

hi Melanie,
welcome to the forum:))
swetha

velvet

Another newbie

Post by velvet » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:55 pm

Hello...I, too am a Reiki Master, as well as an herbalist and am studying to become an Angel Card Reader. I have alot of interests that you've mentioned. I also practice Wicca as does my adult daughter. My latest interest is in Angels! In fact I am off to an angel workshop this afternoon. I believe in learning as much as I can about all these interests that are really my 'hobbies'.

Hope to learn more from this wonderful website. THANKS to those who run it. Later, Velvet

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:00 pm

hello velvet,
welcome to Sunsigns:))
have a great time
swetha

starbrightgirly

Post by starbrightgirly » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:45 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome!
I am happy to be part of your list! Someone here is actually part of my Reiki group, is that you Swetha? I am curious? I hope that we get to know one another well, are you a Reiki practitioner too?
I am happy have found this list that has so mcny of my interests!
Feel free to ask any questions about anything I know and pick my brain :) I am always happy to talk to others :)
Namaste, Melanie

Return to “Introduce Yourself”