GREETINGS from the 12th CENTURY!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BrotherMichael

GREETINGS from the 12th CENTURY!

Post by BrotherMichael » Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:41 am

My era (the 12th century) is mystically linked to your 21st century....

In the 12th century we at last began to emerge from the "dark ages" - centuries of ignorance, hatred-driven conflict, prejudice, repressive religious dogma and corrupt manipulation by political and religious authorities. We initiated the great dawn light of the renaissance!

In your 21st century you can at last begin to emerge again from a century of ignorance, hatred-driven conflict, prejudice, repressive scientific dogma and corrupt manipulation by political and religious authorities. You can initiate the great dawn light of spiritual and magical re-awakening.!

My name is Brother Michael. I am a follower of that great revolutionary, St. Francis of Assisi. A free spirit, nature-worshipper, for whom even the birds had souls and were worthy of spiritual dialogue.

St. Francis rose up valiantly against the Roman empire's distortion of the teachings of that other great pagan: Yeshua, the healer and teacher, wizard and shaman.

Who looks outside - Dreams! Who looks inside - Awakens!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Return now, brothers and sisters to the ancient ways! Purify your mind and spirit with fasting, meditation and prayer...

(Not that I am suggesting that your mind is anything less than pure!)

By these means you will find your own true spiritual path - whatever that may be, for you live in a great golden age that we call "Consumer Choice"!

Come Hence and Unveil Your Greatness!

Brother Michael

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:04 pm

Welcome to Sun signs Brother Michael!

A pleasure to have you aboard!

Enjoy the posts and I am sure you have alot
to share with us!

Do you have a post to share with us mentioned in your
intial post: "Healing and Wholeness - The Technology of Yeshua"

I would love to read it!
:smt051