A happy hello to all!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

breathingwater

A happy hello to all!

Post by breathingwater » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:48 am

I thought I would take the plunge and introduce myself.

I'm 19, an Aquarius and live in Minnesota.  I've always considered myself open minded but never really got "into" these types of things until very recently.  I've been meditating and practicing yoga for about 2 years, and if I had to pin myself down to any religion I would have to say I strive to follow Buddhism.

A friend of mine recently opened up to me that she reads palms and has physic abilities.  She communicates freely with her Spirit Guide and often "senses" spirits.  These are all things new to me and for the past few months we've been having intense, thought provoking discussions.  She reads my palm every so often and it's very eye opening.

She mostly does palm reading but she gave me a deck of Tarot cards that I've been playing around with and trying to learn from.  I use them mainly after I meditate and often practice on friends.  Sometimes when I use them I will "recieve" information and other times it's like there is a wall and I will stop half way through the reading just because it is so flat.

My meditations also have taken an interesting turn.  I've seen orbs of light, sensed very weird vibrating energy, pictures "flash" in my mind or there will be a strong smell in the air.  Mostly when these things happen I get nervous or scared and shut down and stop the meditation.

I've been reading tons of books on after life, past life regression, dream meanings, palmistry and have even picked up a few popular books by John Edward and Sylvia Browne.

I would like to learn more about Tarot and develop more(if I even have any) physic abilities.  I would love to meet my Spirit Guide and open myself up to higher more advanced forms of meditation.

I love love love to read so any books people can reccomend would be greatly appreciated.  Any interesting thought provoking subjects are welcome!

I look forward to learning new things and meeting people on the board, so feel free to introduce yourself!

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:45 am

Welcome breathingwater,  :smt006

I really enjoy John Edward and Sylvia Browne also..
stick around and have a peek.. There are so many topics here, you will find one you want to know about~!!

Nice to meet you~!!  :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:21 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:35 am

Welcome to MysticBoard.com breathingwater.

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:23 pm

Hello Breathingwater.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:57 pm

Hi Breathingwater

Welcome to the club!

(Okay, it's a board but it feels like a club, because clubs are good things with good people).  And Nicole is right, plenty of material here on this site!

breathingwater

Post by breathingwater » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:52 pm

Thanks to all for making me feel welcome.  :)  I've been slowly browsing the site and there's tons of info!  It's pretty great, actually.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:29 pm

welcome to the board.

blackcat

Return to “Introduce Yourself”